Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
My cat's breath smells like cat food....

That has to be one of the most random thread divergences I've seen.....or are you saying don't waste our time on considering the purchase of a new VFII coz we're all fcuked anyway.....or.....buy the bugger asap coz we're all fcuked anyway ???

Hmmmm.....ponderous man.

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
True fact is .. If you want one .. get it. If not, then keep what you have and enjoy. There will always be something better.

I had LS3 ... I currently have LS2 and an L77 .. Love them both cause they are V8, nothing less.

Oh, and Xonar .. Do the words .. 'Weir' and 'doe' sound familiar?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Question ... did Xonar's account get hacked by bots, or was it his brain?!

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
It's all about ... waddayawant?

A few aftermarket tweaks for way less than the changeover price, and you've got VF2 performance. But without the warranty. Depends ... waddayawant? The more I think about it, the more it's a bad time for a VF owner to upgrade; wait 'til the 2017 when the final bestest tweaks & trinkets have been applied, then your warranty lasts as long into the future as possible.

Or just drive what you've got until petrol stops being available ... the cheapest alternative, regardless of future "collectibility" of "the last Holden".

Why does everyone think we care about warranty. Cause I don't.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
It just about ALWAYS pays to wait ... if you've got a Series I and feel the need to upgrade, the most sensible thing to do would be to wait another year & 3 months, and buy a 2016-build 2017-model at the end of 2016 with the extra tweaks & trinkets that we know they'll put into that. :)

Thats exactly what i was thinking:yahoo::idea3::beer chug:

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
For us to meet people that lead their existence to an immortal goal in compassion is a major highlight, every issue we put in the processes effects the ratio towards the outcome. As it is in this letter, so I write in behalf of gathered feelings, as you are aware the protocol that humans follow have been organised well before we were born , we are mutants off these proceeds, physically, but our conscious is our choice on how we define the clarity. What we put in our bodies effects our thoughts and the excuses that come with it, be it family, work or the system. The system is ancient but it is all regulated and measured, it has routines and habits that repeat themselves over, this makes the system predictable. Much of the body has mutated in its adaption around it. If we rely upon numbers then the regulation off these thoughts adjust our living cell structure, just like a clock, these thoughts are a great damage to ourselves, regulating towards death. So there is always time to readjust, reset our programming to make more room for less thoughts, as it is then we can recognise our own freedom.
The highlight proceeds of the main system is designated around the year 2000, or beginning of the 7 th day biblically, it is the beginning of globalisation to conform a collective mass consciousness in roles that benefit the main controller. The foundation of the main controller is in its last steps now for human allocation and population control. They systems measurement is based off astronomy and the fear in astrology. The U.N is the main conglomerate state of the system and waits for the leader to grasp the position in the manipulation of global politics. The allocation is under the greatest scientific manipulated illusion and this programme will be highlighted before 2020. It is easy to feel though the masses and media that this is brewing alone without the data off the bible or Vedas. It is a physical process of the living on this planet due to changes, the human process of the system conclusion is real.
It is nearly 2016, 4 years to 2020 , Obama is out of office in 2017, a young president and probably will not retire, as Clinton wanted the role as UN leader after his presidency , now his wife takes the organised role as first woman president while the first coloured president merges on, possibly as UN leader most probably sometime in 2018. Humanity will start looking away from this organise collectives seeking answers. The economic slaves set in material conform zones will grasp the proceeds of the western culture control and as for others they will finally look for alternate answers, this is the main segregation , this is where the work of Swami Ramalinga Vallalar in vital, this is the 50% of the population, this is where the viral proceed takes place upon his knowledge in the compassion in Samadhi, the fire condition of the deathless body must be confirmed publicly into the western culture, this will settle hearts and give reason out of the conformed state, we need a physical example in this state.
The book of Revelation has been under controversy due to the differences of claim of its writings, one to St John who may have written it in Jail, the other to St Paul who wrote it off the Indian Vedas when he visited India, probably Paul following the previous steps of Christ. Revelation 11 states of 2 witnesses that show the reality off samadhi in compassion, this benefits those lost in the materialism. Revelation states the U.N empire and leader come to finish after 3.5 years due to a shift or change upon the actions upon Earth surface. Humans are organised to live as long as 120 years due to western culture, a repetition of our DNA and the memory of our ancestral path rides inside , each like a memory stick or pen drive on a computer, many may be confused with this as reincarnation. The patterns of great global catastrophes are already inside us physically, as rats are known to jump ship well before it sinks as the Earth under our feet and in the clarity of the pineal gland we all collectively feel a change happening. From 2018 to 2020~21 at the end of the UN global reign majority of human life will persist unless compassion Samadhi is not conceived, those who are aware may reside in the 4 safe sanctuaries as the 24 Hour shift passes, in high valleys outside the earth quake zone. One of the high valleys that run east to west is in New England State Forest up behind Bellingen , near Ebor between Darkies point and Majors point, on the mid North Coast of NSW. Others are in Niger of North Africa, Mongolia and South East Canada.
For us personally we need to be in transition before this time and endorse the value of conditions for nurturing the process such as the tropical climate, clean fresh water, fresh air, food availability , culturing the ability of freedom, here in the far North Queensland between Mossman and Daintree has those conditions and draw upon those who practice the Swami Ramalinga Vallalar knowledge of transition into internal eternal light of compassion. The need of a ashram here would be a great benefit.

Go push crazy somewhere else were all full up here:hit:

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
And why does anyone ever bother with insurance?

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Because I don't want to have to pay for your rolls royce if I smash into it. But I don't mind forking out a few bucks for car repairs

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
TBH i actually like the Series 1 better aesthetically,

The bonnet vents do nothing for me
the bumper on the series 1 is nicer IMO

so glad i got in before they went to series 2 xD

That being said the LS3 would be nice haha