Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Hmmm ... Bathurst edition is MY16, and there's an MY17?
In that case, I'd be really surprised if the Bathurst edition was particularly special, I kinda expected it to be a Last Hurrah ... if there's a Last Hurrah that's a Bathurst, it'll surely be a MY17?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
MY17 could use the registered name Panorama as that's also trade marked by Holden.

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
I wish they'd start making the reserve editions earlier!! Ordered at the start of November.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
MY17 could use the registered name Panorama as that's also trade marked by Holden.
No, when they get the hard-top version of the Cascada, that'll be the Holden Monaro Panorama Bathurst Brockie ZSXR1100R.
[The R is for Race]

VinnieLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Commodore SSV Redline
Does anyone know if Duspeed are making an OTR for the VF2?

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Took a drive down the coast. Drove beautifully. Little unusual with little to no feedback through the wheel although inspires greater cornering confidence. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Scared the crap out of my old man with a little burst to 100 (speed units unspecified).

Am a little disappointed with the lifter noise in the drivers side bank though? Definitely one tappet a little different to the rest. Hoping it resolves with a few more k's but will definitely be asking the dealership to check after I've done the 1000km? Anybody have any noise with their new ones?

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Any comments on the lifter noise? Just wondering if any one else has noticed this with the LS3? It's not just standard sewing machine...definitely a particular lifter that is louder than the rest.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Any comments on the lifter noise? Just wondering if any one else has noticed this with the LS3? It's not just standard sewing machine...definitely a particular lifter that is louder than the rest.
Sure it's lifter noise and not pipe talk? Or an exhaust leak?
Wouldn't be the first time I've seen difillipo headers get a leak