Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

OSH1360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
good to see that the quality insurance department at Holden is going strong...

mine rocked up to the dealers minus the 'LS3" badge on the front bumper.

308hjute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Redline
I got a call from the sales guy about mine yesterday. He told me it fell off the truck when they were unloading it.

He was joking.

1099.gif

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I got a call from the sales guy about mine yesterday. He told me it fell off the truck when they were unloading it.

He was joking.

1099.gif

omg, lol did he get the reaction he was chasing - that is just cruel!

Bigfella237

Reaction score
Members Ride
More cars than I've got space to park!
He said he was joking, but he's actually just fulfilled his obligation to inform you before they repair it.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
You laugh, but we've actually had this happen before to a stock car. The rear most car on a 3 pack car carrier fell off the back and was only holding onto the tray by the front wheels. The car was chained to the one in front and the chain snapped when the driver went around a roundabout. To make things worse, he couldn't actually then get it off because of the angle it was on, all the fuel had run to the back of the tank and it wouldn't start (cars come to us with next to no fuel in them). So a few of us went out there with a jerry can of fuel and it was not lined up straight either, so we had to bounce it over (it was an Astra coupe) until it lined up with the ramps at the back. Luckily there was no damage to it.

We've had numerous cars damaged by train derailments, top deck trailers breaking and crushing the car under it. Years ago Ford even had a car carrier sink on the way to Australia! Imagine getting that phone call, 'sorry, the boat your car was on actually sunk'!

ve safari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR, VE SV6
Got an email from my salesguy this morning confirming delivery tomorrow. Getting excited now.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Guy at work has hid redline with the W375 pack(in the **** green colour don't like it)

Another lad has the 310 pack on his series 1. I didn't see it but they had a run and the W375 was car lengths ahead(even in rolling start) wish i'd seen it.

Apprently its all the same gear but the motors.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I've loved my VE. Drives nice, handles well and goes OK. Mind you I've spent lots of $ modding a V6. Very much looking forward to the LS3 though.

VinnieLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Commodore SSV Redline
Picked my redline up yesterday and absolutely love it. My first Holden and first V8.... pulled the exhaust relay out today and went for a drove up to Hahndorf making sure drove the through the freeway tunnels.. oh wow the noise this thing makes.. very happy customer