Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I hate girls with thin legs & larger top ends. Give me a bit of substance any day.

Is this you at your day job ?

82aad957-7a60-49d0-a588-71d2b69afb83_text.gif

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Easiest solution is to use the same charging stations they use where there is no power running past, just make them all diesel powered charging stations. Plenty of those about to be rolled out across the country.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Looking at the list of the people on this site at the moment I note that some of you should possibly be working. Please remember to clock in and out otherwise this is wage theft.

Wednesday, I left half day early and was told not to clock out.....Got to listen to the boss....Only when it's convenient.... :p Will know next week where the hours came from with me leaving early...

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Looking at the list of the people on this site at the moment I note that some of you should possibly be working. Please remember to clock in and out otherwise this is wage theft.
ive been good im on some LSL, after 18 years i needed some time off :D

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Doesn't apply to me . Did I happen to mention I'm retired ;)

Reactions: Lex

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i work for myself. problem is, i spend more than i make

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
It might not be hard but it's not easy either and you need the appropriate licenses before you can start ******* around in electrical panels.

And you'd be surprised how big generators are. We once wired one in at work that was almost the size of a shipping container and we needed a inspector to come in and certify all the work before they livened the circuits.

Edit: why? We were upgrading the main distribution cabinets/cabling, adding more capacity but couldn't shut one department down for the time required to do the work so that department was disconnected from the main board and wired to the big ass diesel generator that we put out in the car park.

Yea but how many Kv is that?
I think an 11Kv generator is what they use on building sites when I was on sites years ago and it was a container size.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Don't remember TBH.