Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
It's amazing how many people turn their back once you crawl out of a gutter. These idiots were never your friend. To them you were just someone they perceived as weak & who could be used to boost their self-confidence (or lack thereof). As my late grandfather used to say - "if a person despises you, good. it's when they start pitying that you need to worry".
Confusing. I would think you would want help, food, a bath or whatever when you crawl out of a gutter so it would kind of be good if someone took pity on you and helped you out but you are suggesting pity is a bad thing so confused the **** out of me bro.

Last edited:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
of course it is. what i'm saying is that's when you find out who’s selfish & who your real friends are. people who offer nothing more than pity do little to help you out of the slump. that "pity" needs to be followed up with action or else it's nothing more than an act of self-interest.
I've helped individuals struggling with the stresses of unemployment secure a job, even though i was nothing more than an entry level worker myself. i have also stood by & supported people who've come out of broken marriages/relationships until they found someone else. i didn't walk away & abandon them like they did me.
Complete strangers have given me more help than so-called friends & family, which is a quality I admire in the selfless. They're probably hoping the good deed will be rewarded someday, not realising that genuine altruism rarely is.
the trodden will rarely ask for help, directly. that's why people need to practice awareness rather than egocentricity.

Last edited:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
lol... i should be temporarily immortalised on Google maps for at least 12 months. the street view vehicle drove by twice whilst on my daily walk.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Did you see the story in the news where some people spotted the vehicle coming so quickly staged a dead scene on the ground?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I remember hearing about a female getting on google maps with her jugs hanging out a few years back

Not sure what they looked like, but would have been nice to see if it was worthwhile leaving her on there or not

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I remember hearing about a female getting on google maps with her jugs hanging out a few years back

Not sure what they looked like, but would have been nice to see if it was worthwhile leaving her on there or not
that rings a bell, was it pt pirie or something?