Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Hoons made it yesterday (I think).....8 cars impounded for a meet round Regency Park area, where they were being dcikheads doing burnouts and got filmed doing it.....

Here's a link...

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/traffic/hoon-cars-impounded-after-regency-park-meet-up#:~:text=Eight cars were impounded after,70 vehicles and 100 bystanders.

BTW, the bronze VL looks like a youtubers car from Adelaide...Will find the youtuber later and post it up

EDIT, found it

yeah straight away the comments were about Jake

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
My choice would be to place a wood burner near the center of the building. Because thermodynamics, and the way they RADIATE heat. Why give an external wall priority to receive the energy? Rumpus/study wall or rumpus bed 1 (wir) wall.
Choice for putting it there was because the floor is already tiled (rest of the room is carpet and rest of house is floating timber flooring) so that location would negate flooring changes. It's also a space we currently don't use because of the bar so wouldn't have to reconfigure the living space as much and reduce installation cost.

But yeah. The house is a tricky layout to centralise items in for maximum benefit without some form of compromise.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
My choice would be to place a wood burner near the center of the building. Because thermodynamics, and the way they RADIATE heat. Why give an external wall priority to receive the energy? Rumpus/study wall or rumpus bed 1 (wir) wall.
Victoria the nanny state wants wood burners banned because of people with asthma and respiratory problems according to the asthma foundation

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Victoria the nanny state wants wood burners banned because of people with asthma and respiratory problems according to the asthma foundation
They better stop forestry burn-off's as well as that wouldn't help. But on that they better prevent bushfires too as they will be 10x worse when they disallow burn-offs.

It's all about control, control the good and let those do evil get away with doing evil as they are too hard to control.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
They better stop forestry burn-off's as well as that wouldn't help. But on that they better prevent bushfires too as they will be 10x worse when they disallow burn-offs.
'Experts' in NSW have 'discovered' that burn-offs increase the risk of bushfires. :cool:
I have read about the 'science' behind that statement, but didn't understand their logic.
But there is a lot I don't understand as I get older. Life used to be so simple before social media. o_O

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
'Experts' in NSW have 'discovered' that burn-offs increase the risk of bushfires. :cool:
I have read about the 'science' behind that statement, but didn't understand their logic.
But there is a lot I don't understand as I get older. Life used to be so simple before social media. o_O
Is that a joke? Or did the experts have evidence, other than the assumptions made by the Greens Party? Surely this is BS? Aboriginal people did it for 10s of 1000s of years.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

It's all about control, control the good and let those do evil get away with doing evil as they are too hard to control.

Just think about all that fuel been wasted when it could be turned in power(electricity).

Trump had a great idea for preventing forest fires..... :) Look it up if you don't believe.

A lot of the damage we had in the cyclones last year was from forestry slash blocking streams and rivers at bridges making the flooding much worse than it needed to be. there is potential to use that slash as fuel or things like chip board, if only a government was smart enough to think of such an idea!