Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
VB is vomit....
Tried it once. Should have had half a slab.Couldnt down one properly.... Always gave it away then started a new...XD

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I dont think i could ever get sick of angels tears bottled up all nice and neat like...

I remember the good old days when it was $50 for a carton of bundy, then all you juvies had to come and ruin it for the rest of us. no good

That was just the bull **** the government told us in the hope that people wouldn't complain too much about the tax. Apparently goon is next on the hit list. My mum will have smoke coming out of her ears when that happens. She drinks 1-2 casks a week :/

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
VB is vomit....
Tried it once. Should have had half a slab.Couldnt down one properly.... Always gave it away then started a new...XD

More for me, if i could hook it up to my veins i would. I love it more then the patriots winning a superbowl

That was just the bull **** the government told us in the hope that people wouldn't complain too much about the tax. Apparently goon is next on the hit list. My mum will have smoke coming out of her ears when that happens. She drinks 1-2 casks a week :/

its kind of true lol. but yeah how nuts is it now seeing a carton of bundy go for $100... such a joke.

goon...now there is something that tastes like vomit. do remember the missus mixing it with orange juice because i quote "it tastes like something id clean a toilet with"

haha... all jokes aside, straight from the VB Wikipedia page

"As of 2005 VB also comes in 500 ml tinnies ("Lunch Greens"), which are commonly drunk by trade workers on lunch, being just enough to quench their thirst and maintain maximum retention of their precious bodily fluids"

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lmao followed by 'you're all sacked for drinking on the job'

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Lmao followed by 'you're all sacked for drinking on the job'

i remember when i was a tradie (rooftiler) on a friday afternoon we used to take turns in shouting a carton between the 6 of us, and fill up a few flexi buckets with ice as eskies...

my dad was the boss though, probably explains why we never got sacked ha

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
lol winning

sorry couldn't resist

Haha nah, that's fine, could have been worse :p

Must be one of the non drinkers on here haha, been bought up in a family that hardly ever drinks and i just have no interest in it

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Haha nah, that's fine, could have been worse :p

Must be one of the non drinkers on here haha, been bought up in a family that hardly ever drinks and i just have no interest in it

I used to be the same, nothing beats an ice cold VB after work though...