Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I was watching some thing the other day and they were saying ice in eskys don't really keep things cold. Apparently the trick is 3 cups water and 1 cup of salt then fill with ice. Gotta give it a try one day.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Haha nah, that's fine, could have been worse :p

Must be one of the non drinkers on here haha, been bought up in a family that hardly ever drinks and i just have no interest in it

My old man drank himself to death, but I lost interest in the stuff when I was about 20. Wasnt a concious decision, just lost interest.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Fruity lexia makes you sexier.

its fruity leg splitter, makes you sexier

I was watching some thing the other day and they were saying ice in eskys don't really keep things cold. Apparently the trick is 3 cups water and 1 cup of salt then fill with ice. Gotta give it a try one day.

this is correct, can prove it... year 11 chemisty does come in handy... but yeah, beer was cold enough after another 35+ degree Perth summer laying a black roof haha

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
A lot of people don't drink. Majority of my mates and Wraith for that matter are lucky if they have one of two glasses once in a blue moon.

Wraith just earned extra points on the bogan scale for knowing what fruity lexia is :p

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
A lot of people don't drink. Majority of my mates and Wraith for that matter are lucky if they have one of two glasses once in a blue moon.

Wraith just earned extra points on the bogan scale for knowing what fruity lexia is :p

How would I not. It's our drink. You know under the coolabah tree sipping goon watching the sun go down.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i dont drink beer but i thought this pic was appropriate

89016.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Might want to black out the f word Jecs cause the kiddies might see it and be inclined to say naughty words