Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Probably because its kind of the same thing :lol:

Except for the sticking your dick in it thing.

Not all the time lmao. There is a few strange people in this world

sex-with-car_zps6f2aa3e2.jpg

Last edited:

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Trust you :p

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I was at a party tonight and one of the club members is leaving in his Honda. So we start snigering and joking about it. So I say "Not trying to be hateful, but what compels a man to take interest in a Honda. I mean there is so many other cars out there that are better"

So after that i am shunned for "hating" on his ride and they make comments like "it makes him happy" "dont hate" "There is a 8sec Honda.......bla bla bla"

Jesus christ I thought i had a good point, and I wasn't even being nasty.

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I was at a party tonight and one of the club members is leaving in his Honda. So we start s######ing and joking about it. So I say "Not trying to be hateful, but what compels a man to take interest in a Honda. I mean there is so many other cars out there that are better"

Says the skyline boy

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I was at a party tonight and one of the club members is leaving in his Honda. So we start snigering and joking about it. So I say "Not trying to be hateful, but what compels a man to take interest in a Honda. I mean there is so many other cars out there that are better"

Don't you drive a non-turbo....four door skyrine, couldn't be much further from a good version of that car?