Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I dont really care, I have a Skyline and Im on a commodore forum. I get it Im going to cop **** for it.

But at the end of the day, me and my friends love the Skyline. Its had more pictures taken of it at car events in the last two months than the commy ever did in the year and a half i owned it.

Now this is the part where the pack mentality of this forum comes along and flames the **** outta me. I get mad and say things I wish i didn't say and infractions get handed out.

come at me bro.

respect.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
What you think yours looks like.
Nissan-Skyline-R34-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

How everyone else see's it.
mum_child_car.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I dont really care, I have a Skyline and Im on a commodore forum. I get it Im going to cop **** for it.

But at the end of the day, me and my friends love the Skyline. Its had more pictures taken of it at car events in the last two months than the commy ever did in the year and a half i owned it.

Now this is the part where the pack mentality of this forum comes along and flames the **** outta me. I get mad and say things I wish i didn't say and infractions get handed out.

come at me bro.

respect.

You do know I was just joking right?

Yes the skylines get a lot of attention. No I don't think commodores are the best car in the world and I do know that a lot of the Jap 4 cyl cars **** all over them in just about every way. Hell, me and Wraith just invested in a lil 4 cyl turbo for a project.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
You do know I was just joking right?

Yes the skylines get a lot of attention. No I don't think commodores are the best car in the world and I do know that a lot of the Jap 4 cyl cars **** all over them in just about every way. Hell, me and Wraith just invested in a lil 4 cyl turbo for a project.

Yes I knew you were joking, but i have been on this forum long enough to know a barrage of comments like someones I will not mention were imminent .

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Yes I knew you were joking, but i have been on this forum long enough to know a barrage of comments like someones I will not mention were imminent .

Ok just checking :)

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
I am a fan of Skylines but the only thing that kills the R32 for me is the taillights ( all in one), love the round shape lights. Some 32s have them, not sure how it works haha. Would probably trade my commy for one though, if it wasn't trashed.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
I am a fan of Skylines but the only thing that kills the R32 for me is the taillights ( all in one), love the round shape lights. Some 32s have them, not sure how it works haha. Would probably trade my commy for one though, if it wasn't trashed.

Yeah the earlier ones have the circles behind clear plastic.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe