Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
^^ I wanted to travel up to the expo, but I don't get paid til next week so all the good passes are gone :(

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I didnt get free tickets this time because my sponsorship ran out :( I actually had to pay for these. Although our guild still has some cash in the bank so hotels and stuff is paid for atleast - good to because its the NRL grand final up there and everything is expensive.

Hoping to remedy that issue there however, meeting with Steel Series AU ^_^ Theyre back in bed with Blizzard so we might have an in back with them which will be nice.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Steelseries are very noice
How even does a Guild bank work?

bndwgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz tonner
just out of curiosity, how long after posting a thread should it take for admin to approve and post it? i started a thread last night but still can't see it.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Steelseries are very noice
How even does a Guild bank work?

Ok. So when I mean a guild bank ita literally a shared bank account where we have a portion of prize money/sponsor earnings/advertisement earnings. The leaders all have to agree to spend any of it and usually its reserved for website upgrades/computer upgrades of people who live stream/record or travel etc.

Its not much being in Australia. When I was in an American guild it was better - harder on me - but over there its big money - even for World of Warcraft which is not traditionally seen as a good esport.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
just out of curiosity, how long after posting a thread should it take for admin to approve and post it? i started a thread last night but still can't see it.

There is no time frame. When a mod is free they go through the moderated queue. If it doesn't appear after a few days it was probably deleted for being in breach of the rules.