Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Bruce Lehrmann lost his defamation case against channel 10 & Lisa Wilkinson. Criminally, he escaped persecution as a rapist, but on on the balance of probability he was found guilty of rape under these proceedings. All in all, the idiot (who brought this all on himself) is totally screwed. His reputation is now worth less than that of an Australian cricket captain, while his law career is over before it started. Nonetheless, this places him at the top of the list for National party preselection.

"Quill (10 solicitor) says Lehrmann should “take up another course at university”.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Bought me self a nice piece of rump steak at the Butchers in Penguin and then went to the local op shop and bought a George Foreman mini grill for four dollars, yes….four dollars! Did the job a treat cooking my steak:)
The owner of the local IGA offered me a job, and a lady we talked to in the bakery invited us to her house which had the best view across the whole bay.
Took a trip into Wynyard today and walked the Inglis River Track. Very nice! Done it before.

Yeah, great three days on the top coast. Travelling down Deloraine tomoz for a few days down that way.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I travel to the the North-West coast (Burnie) about once a month for work. I have a fave coffee shop where I buy a toasted egg & bacon sandwich and a chocolate milkshake for lunch. I rarely go to Penguin and I reckon it was 20 years since I'd been there when I visited a few weeks ago.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If you like bakeries, ETC near Deloraine makes some pretty ok baked goods.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Bruce Lehrmann lost his defamation case against channel 10 & Lisa Wilkinson. Criminally, he escaped persecution as a rapist, but on on the balance of probability he was found guilty of rape under these proceedings. All in all, the idiot (who brought this all on himself) is totally screwed. His reputation is now worth less than that of an Australian cricket captain, while his law career is over before it started. Nonetheless, this places him at the top of the list for National party preselection.
That’s $100

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I just lowered my sit stand desk so the dog could confirm that I do in fact 'have no treats' on my desk.

I don't think this was the intended use of the lower/raise function of my desk. But here we are.

Dog is now sulking lying in the doorway, but at least she has stopped harassing me.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Drove down the Bass Hwy Tassie from Penguin to Deloraine. 85 K’s and it took us less than an hour. Not a pothole in sight and a 110 speed limit. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the brook is babbling as we sit here enjoying Moles Creek.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpeg
    IMG_0241.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 25