Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Some more pics:)

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0271.jpeg
    IMG_0271.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    614.5 KB · Views: 26

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Downside this morning. Goes to the toilets to find some dirty bastardian has not only sh1t all down the back of the pan, but has also managed to sh1t on the seat. Clean it up with the bog brush provided?…..Not likely! That's someone else's job:(

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Downside this morning. Goes to the toilets to find some dirty bastardian has not only sh1t all down the back of the pan, but has also managed to sh1t on the seat. Clean it up with the bog brush provided?…..Not likely! That's someone else's job:(
Like everything in this world we have to agree or disagree with something and I disagree with you, why not give it a quick scrub.
Probably because I was a plumber I am used to dealing with other peoples shiit, but it also reminded me of a neighbour who told me it was not his job to clean a bit of grass/leaves out of the gutter to allow the water to flow, it was councils job, and I told him if everyone thought that way and the council sent a truck to every street to collect a bit of rubbish from the gutter, no one would be able to afford the rates charged by councils.
Sadly it is always a job for someone else..
C'mon, clean a bit of shiit, get yer hands dirty, you will enjoy it.:)

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Like everything in this world we have to agree or disagree with something and I disagree with you, why not give it a quick scrub.
Probably because I was a plumber I am used to dealing with other peoples shiit, but it also reminded me of a neighbour who told me it was not his job to clean a bit of grass/leaves out of the gutter to allow the water to flow, it was councils job, and I told him if everyone thought that way and the council sent a truck to every street to collect a bit of rubbish from the gutter, no one would be able to afford the rates charged by councils.
Sadly it is always a job for someone else..
C'mon, clean a bit of shiit, get yer hands dirty, you will enjoy it.:)
You may not believe this, but I am that guy who picks up other people's rubbish and washes the dirty sinks after them, and picks up the bits of bog roll left on the floors. I've cleaned out blocked drains and toilets and had my hands in plenty of sh1tty situations, so yeah.
My comment was questioning the people who actually leave such messes without a thought for anyone else. I was in no mood to clean somebody else’s sloppy faeces off the toilet seat prior to eating my breakfast. In fact, I nearly shouted at the top of my voice across the campsite “WHO’S THE DIRTY ****** THAT CAN’T AIM HIS ARSEHOLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WHEN HAVING A SH1T?”

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Drove to Lachlan just outside of New Norfolk today and then walked up to Myrtle Falls. Very pleasant. Been up there several times before. Was a little bit sad this time:( A father had left a little plaque in memory of his daughter who died at age twenty-three.
Stayed up there a while and dipped our feet in the cold water, it was very refreshing.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 25

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Took the Sprint to Woolies tonight to get dog food. Decided I would park up near the entrance past the bollards. Can't wait to see the photo and comments on Legana Community Connect asking who the prick on the bike was, that thought it was ok to not park in a car space and instead parked up near the entrance to the complex.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Put in an eBay order almost a week ago and it looks to still be in the state it's coming from according to tracking. Then I noticed it was Fastway who were the freight Co. All good, I will check back in two weeks and see if it's in transit yet.

I have an idea that because no one much likes to use Fastway they shove everything in a big shipping container over the period of a month or so, and when its full they call in the truck to pick it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Put in an eBay order almost a week ago and it looks to still be in the state it's coming from according to tracking. Then I noticed it was Fastway who were the freight Co. All good, I will check back in two weeks and see if it's in transit yet.
Waited 3 weeks for jerky. 2 weeks after paying before they sent it. Another week in post. And I don’t think they make to order.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Nice 25 degree day in Melbourne. Jumped in the car with the Mrs and went for a drive. First stop Sassafrasss where we scattered mum and dads ashes a few years ago. Then onto Olinda in the Dandenongs for lunch at the Pie In The Sky restaurant, then looked around the shops then through Belgrave and home . Was a nice way to spend 4 hours.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Took the Sprint to Woolies tonight to get dog food. Decided I would park up near the entrance past the bollards. Can't wait to see the photo and comments on Legana Community Connect asking who the prick on the bike was, that thought it was ok to not park in a car space and instead parked up near the entrance to the complex.
Quality Christian behaviour there.