Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The sexy VS Lina.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
Picked it up today, 130,000 kms on the clock owned by an old Asian lady. Needed only minor things for a roady... all up it cost me $6,500 on the road with brand new brake pads/discs, muffler, front bushes and tyres.
(so hopefully I'll make a profit off selling my other car)

At the moment, within 2 hours of having it home in the driveway (and measuring the SUPERB fuel economy of the Ecotec) I had the stereo out of it (thanks to the guys in the vs thread about taking the unit out, it took me and my mate :p a while but we did it ! )

Replaced the stereo with a Pioneer DHM .. something model, a few months old out of my old ride but it's still a very good unit.
Unfortunately, I didn't transfer the 6x9's, so I'll have to buy some more. But my amp and 1500 watt Yoko sub will be in the boot and rigged up within a few days.

Apart from the audio system, upgraded the headlights to xenon filled bulbs and contemplating putting either red neons (i think they'd be better) or blue's inside the car (so the Police don't hassle me). Ohh, and I also put on some VT series two indicators. Thinking about series 2 badges just to give it that classier look, but I'm not sure.

At the moment she's pretty stock as a rock, but in the next few months got a CAI planned, maybe a 2.5 inch exhaust, definately 6x9's and another amp, get the windows re-tinted because it's starting to look a bit tacky... put fog lights in (muzztek bro) and maybe some blue/red neons in the front grill. 18's are on the cards in the next 4/5 months as well as a lowering kit.

Body has two or three scratches, only one thats noticeable on the back quarter. That said, its got immaculate paint and no dents (one little chip under the front bar).

Sorry about the quality/time of the photos, i just finished with the head unit when it started getting dark.
Will post some more up when I can get around to it.

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture111126jw9.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8553/picture111121dv6.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2557/picture111123vd2.jpg

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Damn, thats a pretty clear VS u got there mate! Nice work!
ANd only 130,000 on the clock, very nice!

Good platform to start some serious mods on aye?!?

Good Luck with it

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
Thanks mate !

Yeah, as I'm on my P's and at uni, the mod's $$$ :p aren't going to be all that fantastic but given enough time and saving I'll get them done.
Bottom line is, I really want it lowered and running on 18's....and a decent cold air intake :p

First I've got to save for the insurance and transfer fee lol.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
very very nice indeed!

Nice colour too, pretty low k's considering... Very nice!!

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Thanks mate !

Yeah, as I'm on my P's and at uni, the mod's $$$ :p aren't going to be all that fantastic but given enough time and saving I'll get them done.
Bottom line is, I really want it lowered and running on 18's....and a decent cold air intake :p

First I've got to save for the insurance and transfer fee lol.

Nice choice of car, and gotta love the low kms!!!! :thumbsup:
I'm a uni student as well - its a good life :p
I started off with a stock car 5 months ago. Just set yourself little goals of what you want to do and save like there's no tomorrow (If you want to save lots and lots of money, give up alcohol for a month :yeah:)

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
Yeah, It's a cool colour (I haven't seen many commodores around with it)

Can anyone tell me what colour is it ? I think its Masai Red.... but I'm not sure... and there's one or two little marks on it I want to touch up so knowing the colour // code would be awesome.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina