Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
He certainly did get all defensive when I mentioned it in another thread but that post/thread was cleaned by a mod........

Not that I care, I don't feel the need to tickle the right fanny to gain favour :rofl:

Exactly , let's leave it there

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Howz life on the road? I hear one of your brethren was killed on the road this morning.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
lets make this simple for the people who have a problem with CSP/Raj/Sheldon whether it be his posts/ or the fact hes here.

1. Click to view his Profile
2. Under his Profile Picture theres a list of options
3. Click 'Add To Ignore List'

youll now never see his posts again..

its no secret, JC has gone quiet since facebook, insta, etc. CSP provides life to threads with his opinion which lets face, its never the same as yours. we've lost so many damn good members here because that person didnt agree with someone elses opinion and instead of a rational way, they simply went the true garage aussie way and called that person a faggot and on the other end of that stick was someone who got butthurt and long story short - report button - banned. alot of those people were technical members who knew a **** load about Holdens and brought so much great info to JC, but because of this, they end up all moving to SC forums.

we need to stop acting like this is a ladies club. if you look around, you'd actually be surprised at how many people have been banned over the years and are back here. ive lost count how many times Hozy has been banned yet no one is kicking up a stink about that, and really alot of them are before any of you guys actually signed up to this forum.

so until people can wrap their heads around that this is the internet and you can ignore someones post - i will continue to clean the thread because it is seriously pointless, it IS done to death. so just let sleeping dogs lie.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
I wasn't gong to add to this but there are a couple of things I wanted to say. I don't have a problem with whoever that member may be and would quite happily sit next to him in a pub and have a beer with him, I did have a problem with those in the past (most of whom have left) who took personal shots at other members in a pack like mentality. While facebook and the like may have had some contribution to the demise of JC I strongly believe that what occurred in the past is now the primary reason for what is occurring. What isn't occurring now I feel is any attempt to try and stop the demise and rebuild the forum. Whilst what happened recently was done for a reason I think it has put even more people off side and actually put another nail in the JC coffin and it is made worse by it trying to be swept under the cover. I agree it's time to move on but there has to be a change to what is going on at this forum and some effort into rebuilding it, deleting posts and trying to erase any mention of the particular event isn't the way after all people posting about it is actually similar to what the aim of the other episode was isn't it?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Most of the forums that I frequent are pure technical. Religion and Politics are pretty much banned or not mentioned. Believes are deep rooted in people's mind. Never ends well when they are challenged. So... is a better choice not to get on those topics.

Some forums, to bring their numbers up as far clicks for marketing purposes, touchy subjects are encouraged. Drama (cacophony) make a **** load of clicks by people defending their cases. I think the correct term is Click Bait; make the ring leaders happy. See the political thread, is pretty darn long.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Howz life on the road? I hear one of your brethren was killed on the road this morning.

Loving it , yes one of our drivers ,albeit from a different plant to mine was killed in an accident , all I know is was what released on the news .

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
lets make this simple for the people who have a problem with CSP/Raj/Sheldon whether it be his posts/ or the fact hes here.

1. Click to view his Profile
2. Under his Profile Picture theres a list of options
3. Click 'Add To Ignore List'

youll now never see his posts again..

Very good suggestion, but when a particular person creates a heap of different names, and some still current, it does make it difficult.

Just for the record, I have no issue with this person that would warrant ignoring.....It's more of an observation, how a person screams out to be banned, then creates a few different accounts and have them active at the same time, with full knowledge of moderators

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Very good suggestion, but when a particular person creates a heap of different names, and some still current, it does make it difficult.

Just for the record, I have no issue with this person that would warrant ignoring.....It's more of an observation, how a person screams out to be banned, then creates a few different accounts and have them active at the same time, with full knowledge of moderators

My point exactly , If you or I did that we'd be gone by lunchtime

R

Risky

I found it funny yesterday when I was on Facebook a page suggestion came up in regards to Commodores. I had a quick look & found that those who had problems with their cars, the admins would copy & paste the solutions from JC.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Risky;2j852201 said:
I found it funny yesterday when I was on Facebook a page suggestion came up in regards to Commodores. I had a quick look & found that those who had problems with their cars, the admins would copy & paste the solutions from JC.

Says a lot that , its kind of sad though that the guys who had a wealth of knowledge have moved on from here either because of the idiots or other reasons .