Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

vn_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn Commodore Executive wagon
the only way a stock jap ricer would beat a HSV is by doing the always famous "LOSER DRIVE BY" :p jap car owners are always good for that. they never let me down LMAO

vn_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn Commodore Executive wagon
any1 that is a regular to the newy foreshore cruise remember a turbo mazda 626 pensioner wagon? that thing used to hammer b4 he blew it up, let it run out of rego and bought a hyundai accent....

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
mate put a fag cannon on his vs commy =( too make it "sound a little better" like geez... i have a stock last 1/4 of exhaust (dont ask why) and i still like the sound lol. also came across a magna, lowered, big sick chrome rims, mad as fully sick roof height drag spoiler, fully sick sound system, mirror tint and a fag cannon. damn that thing must have some power!

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
mate put a fag cannon on his vs commy =( too make it "sound a little better" like geez... i have a stock last 1/4 of exhaust (dont ask why) and i still like the sound lol

Well each to their own, as long as he's happy, but I think they make the car sound horrible, they're there to compensate for a 4cyl engine not putting out the same amount of noise as a 6 aren't they? or that's what I thought anyway lol
The VS sounds mad with a sports exhaust, really don't know why he'd want to put a canon on there

Reaction score
Members Ride
im gonna chuck a rice defect notice on his car when he puts it on ;-)

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
WTF!!!1LOL!!!!!1

Don't act so surprised. The term ricer actually originally referred to any japanese car or bike and is a contraction of "rice burner". Only in recent years has the definition been extended/skewed to include cars modified with intention of appearing faster than they are. See wikipedia definition at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner for a good read and a good laugh :D

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
im gonna chuck a rice defect notice on his car when he puts it on ;-)

I have seen this before on the internet but cant seem to find it again. If anyone finds it can the post a link please. I have a few ricer friends and this would give me a giggle to no end!! :yeah:

Reaction score
Members Ride
there ya go ;-)

Attachments

• riceoffencenotice.jpg
    riceoffencenotice.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 538