Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i love my bluetooth earpiece, for someone who sues their phone alot it is a great thing to have in the car, however, i do remove it before i leave my car, else you just look like a wank :D

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Holy Sunwhite Calrose Batman.......

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I often respect other people's ideas and opinion and I don't often argue. But I like jap cars like Skylines, silvias, 180sx's and the likes. But hate when people over-do them!!! So basically if I ever own one of these jap cars I would buy something that is USEFUL and that CONTRIBUTES to enhancing the performance of my car. And also just a mild bodykit and and nice spoiler but nothing over the top.
Just gotta admit A lot of jap cars have very good build quality and have excellent mechanical specification.
just my 2 cents:thumbsup:

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I often respect other people's ideas and opinion and I don't often argue. But I like jap cars like Skylines, silvias, 180sx's and the likes. But hate when people over-do them!!! So basically if I ever own one of these jap cars I would buy something that is USEFUL and that CONTRIBUTES to enhancing the performance of my car. And also just a mild bodykit and and nice spoiler but nothing over the top.
Just gotta admit A lot of jap cars have very good build quality and have excellent mechanical specification.
just my 2 cents:thumbsup:

Yeah I agree. Jap cars aren't rice, it's what some people do to them! I dunno, you can have a comlpetely out there kit and stuff like that, and if it suits the car and there's at least some work done under the bonnet to try and even things out then I don't think it's so bad :thumbsup:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Kia Rio that we traded at work. Sold about 2 hours after we traded it....some people have no idea.

Attachments

• 15-12-06_0946.jpg
    15-12-06_0946.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 379

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Kia Rio that we traded at work. Sold about 2 hours after we traded it....some people have no idea.

Those little rims look so dicky... it's like semi-riced... the worst kind of rice :D

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Pulled up at the lights today, and this was next to me, sorry for the crappy phone pic...

I think it was a Lanos, the black paint was literally stripping, although the picture doesn't really show it, they had stripes down the back and on the bonnet. :yeah: :yeah: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

... crazy car :D

ricer.jpg