Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
me over here with no pink stickers and having resting bitch face on the regular mentions of how nice/trusting my boyfriend is to let me drive his cars.

neck off.

I still refuse to add 'mine not his' 'girl power' type stickers. mostly because I dont enjoy stickers on most of my cars.

occasionally I do suddenly develop a manic need to paint some shitbox pink. But then I sober up.
You should be the posterchild for car enthusiasts male or female with your fleet.

Tastefully done, no wank etc.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
It wasn't all that long ago when blokes cut holes in the roof, upgraded to a 350 Holley, did an "exhaust mod" and an occasional fully sik monster tacho. Some would go even further with 18"chromies and custom window tint.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Oh yeah these **** me to tears......they do the whole "Look girls can be into cars too" and it's a V6 Executive with every panel dented and peeling paint with "yeah the girls" or "bad b*tch onboard" or some other generic look at how trashy I am stickers and some pink/purple LED's and supercheap floormats etc.

Then get suuuuuper offended when people laugh and they start to say it's because they are a girl or it's sexist when in reality it's because they've taken a $500 car and made it worse.

(You can tell by my level of trigger how often I see this)

Nah they usually delete them after about 10 mins of ridicule then report to admins about harrasment.
I'll have to join up to one of these groups to see it for myself. I need a good laugh.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
You should be the posterchild for car enthusiasts male or female with your fleet.

Tastefully done, no wank etc.

naw shucks.

I think B let me get all my silly out on the demo derby cars. Painting a whole car inside & out Barbie pink, bolting toy cars to the roof and mocking up a Sandman wagon have been some good times :D

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Hahaha thats the best time to go full on crazy, you know the cars not destined for this world anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've looked at the Tassie V8 Holden FB group but they seem pretty exclusive so I never bothered with a request....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What do you write in the search box to find these car groups on FB? Only three come up on mine, one for sale, one car advice and one car problems and advice.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
1664426384989.png

1664426522288.png

1664426866803.png