Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I've looked at the Tassie V8 Holden FB group but they seem pretty exclusive so I never bothered with a request....
Theres your first problems, you won't get stuff like that on a V8 group.

A lot of the local car meet groups are great for it as they attract all the p platers.

Some SA ones are Lifestyle motorsport society, Holdens Cruising SA, Slowlife, Horizons.

They are all full of people thinking that their car is a show car because it's got some stickers etc.

The Holden VE Owners club is full or morons too. 90% of the posts are P Platers asking which catback will sound the best on their omega and which throttle controller will turn their car into a weapon....the answer is none of them.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Theres your first problems, you won't get stuff like that on a V8 group.

A lot of the local car meet groups are great for it as they attract all the p platers.

Some SA ones are Lifestyle motorsport society, Holdens Cruising SA, Slowlife, Horizons.

They are all full of people thinking that their car is a show car because it's got some stickers etc.

The Holden VE Owners club is full or morons too. 90% of the posts are P Platers asking which catback will sound the best on their omega and which throttle controller will turn their car into a weapon....the answer is none of them.
I'm gonna look these up. Sure to have some eye opening there.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
@losh1971 I cant share the posts with you, its against the group rules, which they repost almost weekly, as they are broken so often.

View attachment 242875

Oh no...Discrimination.....Only allowing one gender.....Who do I contact to lodge a complaint about this.... :D

I'd best disappear now....:)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
this is most of 'car girls' posts in the eleventy two thousand car girls groups on fb.

paint things pink, add stickers, and seat covers, then post angry rants about the way you are laughed at or snobbed at car meets.
repeat.
If someone wanted to do this, just hypothetically, would they have used a frangipani sticker?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
If someone wanted to do this, just hypothetically, would they have used a frangipani sticker?
You are in the wrong decade. Frangipani stickers are not on trend anymore. You need pink stickers that have reference to a Facebook car club and your Insta handle. Plus something gender biased about being a bad bitch or Disney related

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Slowlife, Horizons
1664449166153.png

Box two and three I can tick, not sure about the first one....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
That Lifestyle group is mostly ricers. I can see myself leaving the groups as quick as I joined them.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I joined an RD 400 FB group a few weeks ago but that is getting a little boring. The members seem to be into stock RDs and have no idea how to get any real power out of their bikes. Most seem to slap on a set of small chambers and leave it at that. Whereas I'm rocking nearly 60hp at the wheel. When you start telling people what they can do to get their bikes to get some decent HP they don't seem to want to know. Seems to be lots of members who know very little about performance upgrades.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
@losh1971 Im in a global group
the current popular posts are - how best to pose on/with your car, and what stuff do you cover your car in for halloween.

I cant. make it stop.
iu

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
You are in the wrong decade. Frangipani stickers are not on trend anymore. You need pink stickers that have reference to a Facebook car club and your Insta handle. Plus something gender biased about being a bad bitch or Disney related
Ok. So I have a Frozen Anna sticker ordered. It had a lot of pink on it.

Wait. No I don’t. I meant to write that someone I know has an Anna from Frozen sticker ordered.

She is hard core. I might, whoops, my friend might get some frosted Disney logos for the projector headlights.