Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier

locky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec wagon
GST Johnny (Howard) and his 10% tax. Allways wanted dunny paper with his picture printed on it so I can wipe my GST (gross smelling turds) across his **** eating smile

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
GST Johnny (Howard) and his 10% tax. Allways wanted dunny paper with his picture printed on it so I can wipe my GST (gross smelling turds) across his **** eating smile

I hate people who follow a party line and claim a tax that reduced costs for the general consumer and streamlined business tax is bad.

One hopes you think the same way about a wealth redistribution tax being the carbon tax? Or maybe one of the other 23 ALP taxes in the last 5 years?

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
Tax, most of that hard earned money go to stupid things like centrelink so jobless lowlife pos can buy there booze, oh and one of the main things that pisses me off is illegal immigrants

rankru velly mutch......hic.........appi nu yere

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
I hate people who follow a party line and claim a tax that reduced costs for the general consumer and streamlined business tax is bad.

One hopes you think the same way about a wealth redistribution tax being the carbon tax? Or maybe one of the other 23 ALP taxes in the last 5 years?
I hate our tax system full stop. It is so screwed again it isn't funny. I can't remember a time where this country has been on middle ground politically (apart from the middle section of JH's era) We are either to far left or to far right. At least JH treated us all as Australians not like the current system where some states are better than others. JH may not have been perfect, no one is, but he was working towards making Australia a real country not a bunch of colonies that can't agree on anything.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
People who say they can't get a job. There is so much work out there it isn't funny. People aren't willing to do something they may not like / prefer to do, or give up some of their social life to hold down regular employment.

Maybe where you are, but in Sydney bit harder.

When i was redundant in mid 2010, i tried for any job. Applied for quite alot and was rejected.
Simple jobs like packing, night packing at chemist warehouse, coles, woolies packing, customer service, etc etc and i couldnt get a thing

The usual crap, im OVER-Qualified.
And centrelink wouldnt pay me benefits for a year cos of my payout i got, which even though i had bills to pay, they stated i have too much 'assets' yet i know ppl whom own their own units/rent their units and get paid centrelink payments

WTF

Regardless, got a job in my field for more money then previous but still, was not easy mate.

Dont assume that everyone doesnt try

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's basic not basics!

I made a typo, big difference between that and being grammatically incorrect with the use of B A S I C words :)

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
I made a typo, big difference between that and being grammatically incorrect with the use of B A S I C words :)
Often it is merely a lack of proof reading, something I am sure we all suffer from. You failed to proof read your post so why can't the person you picked at have the same reason?