Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Far out, how hard is it fly now. You have to generate your own boarding pass and bag ticket. I didn't know how to do it and the bloke clearly wasn't impressed about having to help me. Then when it didn't work he seemed even less impressed when he had to help a second time because it couldn't find my flight. If I get an opportunity for feedback I will be putting neg feedback for sure.
What if I couldn't read? I wonder if he what he would have done then?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Only cost a small fortune but we are back in business.
IMG-adec543ca0590a8410c23625cc05ca3e-V.jpg

Thanks to Chris @ Suspension Tech Ltd in Pukekohe. Dropped it off at 9am and it was ready to go just after 12.

Swapped out the strut tops for the right ones and back home at 2pm, got one strut in, 2nd one assembled but had to make an appointment at 3pm. So close..

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
work gripes today, people who believe that their urgency is the only priority in everyone's world. Nope, your attitude sucks and I want your request to be at the bottom of my queue now.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Far out, how hard is it fly now. You have to generate your own boarding pass and bag ticket. I didn't know how to do it and the bloke clearly wasn't impressed about having to help me. Then when it didn't work he seemed even less impressed when he had to help a second time because it couldn't find my flight. If I get an opportunity for feedback I will be putting neg feedback for sure.
What if I couldn't read? I wonder if he what he would have done then?
Yeah I’ve just been through that flying to the UK and back. Mind you, I didn’t have too much of a problem with it.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah I’ve just been through that flying to the UK and back. Mind you, I didn’t have too much of a problem with it.
Yeah I had no idea. Bloke reckon it was self explanatory. I think I pissed him off when it wasn't as easy as he said it was meant to be and he had to explain to me why my flight didn't come up. He certainly wasn't wanting to help, especially the first time I asked for help. Then he acted like I should have known why it didn't pick up my flight.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
work gripes today, people who believe that their urgency is the only priority in everyone's world. Nope, your attitude sucks and I want your request to be at the bottom of my queue now.

Someone else's lack of planning is not my emergency.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
And for $370 worth of flights you'd think you wouldn't have to tag your own bag, and then have to put it on the conveyer yourself. Seems like airlines are following suit with Coles and having to scan your own items. If they make us do much more I hope they reduce the price.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Yeah I had no idea. Bloke reckon it was self explanatory. I think I pissed him off when it wasn't as easy as he said it was meant to be and he had to explain to me why my flight didn't come up. He certainly wasn't wanting to help, especially the first time I asked for help. Then he acted like I should have known why it didn't pick up my flight.

Hmmm, you have been pissing the staff off at the supermarket, and now you’re pissing the staff off at the airport. Am I seeing a pattern?

:cool:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Seems like airlines are following suit with Coles and having to scan your own items. If they make us do much more I hope they reduce the price.
In the longer term it’s more likely we’ll end up with higher prices and extra daily shite to cope with …

and for those that haven’t seen the movie, here’s the longer version that shows computers/robots/ai have no sense of humour and can mimic the worst of us :rolleyes:

Last edited: