Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Better still, to the right of the $149.00 & higher, theres a "clear all". Then type your search criteria in.
See what happens?

I'm to lazy to try myself. ;) :p
?

1714808187150.png

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Mehhhh, doesn't matter, I'll buy one from SCA when I'm ready. They're site is a lot easier to navigate for the old and technology challenged like me.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I don't know, maybe it's got something to do with your browser setup?

Have you ever set it up? Sometimes they can become corrupted, so you need to reset it, then go through the setting again?
Lex, the level of my computer skills are the off and on switch, posting in a forum and a Google search. Anything beyond that and I call in IT at work. Unfortunately I don't have an IT support desk at home. :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I almost forgot I can also use Excel to add up at the bottom of the page on a spreadsheet. No, I can not create a spreadsheet, I need someone to do that for me, unless the computer does it automatically like it does at work.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Lex, the level of my computer skills are the off and on switch, posting in a forum and a Google search. Anything beyond that and I call in IT at work. Unfortunately I don't have an IT support desk at home. :)
Google the question "how do l reset my chrome
browser".

I did it for you. https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q="how+do+l+reset+my+chrome%0A%0A%C2%A0browser".&sourceid=opera&ie=
But that might not fix the problem?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Reactions: Lex

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
My point being why not just show battery chargers, why all this other irrelevant stuff? Last I knew manufacturers of parts, oil and oil filters weren't making battery chargers.
because you have sorted by price if you leave it sorting by relevance for battery charger I got to page 5 before the random items popped up. .

Yep their search sux, send them an e-mail saying so. I havent noticed in the past as my shopping process is to decide which item I am after then use the various websites to compare prices.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
because you have sorted by price if you leave it sorting by relevance for battery charger I got to page 5 before the random items popped up. .

Yep their search sux, send them an e-mail saying so. I havent noticed in the past as my shopping process is to decide which item I am after then use the various websites to compare prices.
Cheers, I'll give that a go. On other sites like SCA and Repco I will normally apply the price filter, low to high, so I find what I'm looking for at the best price. Obviously this doesn't work well on the AB site. Same with eBay, I've tried to filter lowest price to highest a few times and get 30 pages of unwanted items.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Three different banks.....but OK.
I bow to your inside info and I agree to disagree, but it was well documented during one of the banking inquiries we had to have that some banks were paying staff 40K a year and they were making another 20K through commissions.

You have to ask yourself why bank staff would recommend clients take out interest only loans which happened to a relative (who didn't listen to us) and also a concrete contractor I used to use.
The answer of course, commission.
Same reason the service advisor at the dealership will upsell you a few extra service items to get commission.

Relatives loan was for their own home and the concrete contractor was for investment property.
When the contractors wife told me I simply asked if they were selling soon (which is usually why an interest only loan is used) to which the answer was no, it was long term, and I asked why they were paying interest only, the answer was, recommended by the bank.
I told her they had been screwed.
Some years later her husband told me they had been screwed by the bank to which I replied yep, mentioned it to your wife some years ago.

Anyway as I said let's agree to disagree and at the end of the day, you may have worked for the 3 good ? banks that paid a decent salary while all the others didn't, so commissions were needed.