Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
I thought we were talking about the Cannula in the arm?

VSYoot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute/VP Berlina. Caring for a 597kW VE SS
Paid for 12 months of rego on the bike trailer that may not get used in the next 12 months, ended up with about 9.5 months until it expires again. Choice was however to let it go past period and then have to get a permit to take it to Midas and get an inspection at another $120 and hope it will pass under the new regs or pay rego with the likelihood it may not be needed in the next year or two.

Worked out yesterday I have six things that require rego now, and at least starting with the three trailers I am paying 12 months and not messing with six month renewals which seem to come around all the time.
I have 3 full regos, 2x trailers and 2x club regos.
I pay the bike in full but the 2x dailies I pay quarterly, and it's like every other week there is a rego to pay. Having a vehicular Cull should help this.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I thought we were talking about the Cannula in the arm?

Yup, a cannula.....Surposed to come out tonight but the home care doc isn't happy with progress so it stays another day.

In a way it is a needle with a plastic tube for the syringe to be screwed in place to administer the antibiotics

Only annoying when the cover moves and rubs on the jumper...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
can't think of anything worse than having a needle stuck in my arm for days on end

PITA but it has to be there to save the finger....IMA, I'd prefer to chop the fcuker off but they won't do that... :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
PITA but it has to be there to save the finger....IMA, I'd prefer to chop the fcuker off but they won't do that... :)
Nothing a circular saw can't fix. :oops:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...cQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3U9zz2hp_9p3eh63KpSPCv
This was our local vet for the past 40 years he always looked after out pets and gave them the best care. About 5 years ago our had to have an operation and when we picked her up she was covered in urine and poo. When we questioned it all he said was sorry. That's when we decided to change vets , that and some stories we heard from other people .

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Pandering to the minority.

Heard on the news tonight a school was using a rap song as their morning bell. Then ONE parent complained. The school was forced to drop the song.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Pandering to the minority.

Heard on the news tonight a school was using a rap song as their morning bell. Then ONE parent complained. The school was forced to drop the song.
because it was a primary school and the song was about killing white people ? nothing wrong with rap songs but most of there lyrics can be not the best for pre teens at school