Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Hell's bells. Why not some classic 'Srayan rock to start the kid's day. It has the lyrics to contemplate, debate and interpret.
Why not… lyrics are interesting enough for developing minds :p

“your only young but ya gonna die” :oops::p

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Another scam email today. I don't even bank with them
Screenshot_20240605_100655_Chrome.jpg

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I bank with the NAB, and use phone banking rather than the internet.
One of the first things roboman-voice tells you is that the NAB will not send you emails or texts, and to delete them, and report them via 'Phish", which is probably a waste of time, anyway..

I regularly get ANZ emails similar to the above, but I don't bank with them.

VSYoot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute/VP Berlina. Caring for a 597kW VE SS
I have been scammed on 0% of cash transactions.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Another scam email today. I don't even bank with themView attachment 268923

I bank with the NAB, and use phone banking rather than the internet.
One of the first things roboman-voice tells you is that the NAB will not send you emails or texts, and to delete them, and report them via 'Phish", which is probably a waste of time, anyway..

I regularly get ANZ emails similar to the above, but I don't bank with them.

It can be worthwhile forwarding the scam messages to the relevant bank. At least they’ll be aware of it (and more importantly, they know a member of the public is aware that they are aware).

Also, the banks can set up an account and see which bank and account the funds are being syphoned through and hopefully block those transfer pathways.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Australian drivers lack of common sense and direction.

Went to our local supermarket before lunch, it has a one-way clockwise direction carpark which works well..
A woman driver was reversing out, so I gave her room to do it, but she then turned the car to face me and started to drive towards me, hopefully that I would move over to let her past.
No way. I gestured to her that it was the wrong way, and got the death stare. So I mouthed "You are going the wrong f***ing way" and pointed in the correct direction. Again a death stare, but by now a few bystanders had got in on the fun and pointed her the correct way out.
Talk about grumpy ! :mad: Made a big deal of driving back into the space and reversing out correctly.
Much amusement to me, but, really, how do they get a licence if they can't follow a well marked yellow arrow on the cement.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
It can be worthwhile forwarding the scam messages to the relevant bank. At least they’ll be aware of it (and more importantly, they know a member of the public is aware that they are aware).

Also, the banks can set up an account and see which bank and account the funds are being syphoned through and hopefully block those transfer pathways.
Yeah already have, I do that with all scams.