Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
I can eat plenty of food. Just not greasy, garlicky or spicy food. I can eat roast, or meat and veg or even pizza if it doesn't have garlic on it.
I had Indian vegetable korma earlier, loaded with garlic, haha, yum.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Even at work the lunch pretty much always has something with garlic in it. The only day she doesn't add garlic is on fish and chip Fridays, which I don't eat as oily foods like battered fish also makes me ill, a few chips is normally ok, but not Maccas chips they are bad for making me feel yuk.
Wednesday roast every week there is something that has garlic in it. Sometimes it’s the potatoes she puts garlic in. Every time I go there I ask is there garlic and sure enough there is at least something in the lunch meal I can't have. It does seem the last 2-3 years that garlic has become the go to ingredient by chefs and cooks and I don't know why? We have a staff member who works at another site and he had lunch at work one day and he ended up in hospital after an anafalatic shock because the chef used garlic in something and he didn't know she had. Yet even after that she still uses the ****.

Hmm, I could be cynical and wonder if the chef at work knows that you don’t eat garlic or oily foods? Have you upset her?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Notice the usual knobs poking fun at the same person, just because they have an allergy to particular foods or because they something different to what they would....

Makes me wonder what sort of life they have outside poking fun at the same person...Probably none

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Notice the usual knobs poking fun at the same person, just because they have an allergy to particular foods or because they something different to what they would....

Makes me wonder what sort of life they have outside poking fun at the same person...Probably none
At least if they are poking fun at me they are probably leaving some other poor bugger alone.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Thirty odd years ago I worked with someone who had 2 garlic cloves on toast every morning for breakfast.. To put it mildly he stunk. He said it stopped him getting the flu. It didn't work.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
At least if they are poking fun at me they are probably leaving some other poor bugger alone.

Probably move to the next person when they finish with you......

At least with you, despite you frequently on here, post up useful content...The others post up jack f all, other than bullshite....

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

Wouldn’t call them knobs (bit of an incendiary term)…

As I see it, it‘s initially light banter then it sometimes goes over the line.

As to food, people have allergies (egg and peanut, etc), illnesses (diabetes, stomach ulcers, etc) as well as just a dislike of certain foods. Each to their own.

Let’s not all get defensive and turn this into another sh1tshow