Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

badegg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive Wagon
I ordered a set of spark plugs for the wife's car (she doesn't seem to like towing my trailer on five cylinders) they were shipped Friday and they gave me the tracking number straight away and according to post it hasn't been lodged yet... How the bloody hell did they get a lodgment receipt then???
While I'm on the subject I'm sick of not having a letterbox, the mole at the general store here whinges if I dare to finish work at 5 because it is so inconvenient to turn around and grab my mail at that time, and god forbid I have a parcel bigger than the palm of her hand... I've got about 5 pages worth of complaints so I better turn this off before I keep going on and on...

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Annoys me now that I don't know if I've clicked on to the random thread or the annoyed thread..

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
What really pisses me off today is going all the way to work and finding my mothers keys in my pocket, now I'm on the bus on the way home again and still have to come back in to work

It could be worse. I've heard stories (so maybe urban myth but it sounds plausible) of starting a car that uses a push button starter, with the remote in the passenger's pocket or purse, dropping the passenger off somewhere before continuing on to another destination then finding that they can't restart the car without the now absent remote.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Although going from the reviews of the new HTC one they reckon its about to **** all over the new galaxy and the iphone :p

Those reviews. The One is already behind the S4 (I9500) in the specs stakes (S4 has Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chip and PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU vs. the One's Snapdragon 600 chip and Adreno 320 GPU). It also lacks external memory, barometer, temperature, humidity and (air) gesture sensors, USB host function and wireless charging. All it has over the S4 is a few extra PPI on screen.

I'm sure it's going to be a nice phone, don't get me wrong.

Hasn't even been released yet and already the tech heads are expressing their disappointment with the features etc.

Yea, I concur if it's the I9505 that's just a glorified S3. That's the model pegged for Australia but I'll be (and many others) sourcing a I9500 from OS.

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv Vy senator s2 & Vt s2 5.7 calais
smart phones as company phones just because they give you one and expect you to reply to an emails all night from home #### off ... oh and these notifications are always making some random beeping sound with calender updates...

Had one for years as personal phone loved now hate them with a passion

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Optus can kiss my arse!
All telcos in general.

I have an ifail 4 and will be waiting for the ifail 5s before upgrading, hopefully they'll sort out the battery life by then.

I'm a sheeple, I like the I phone, it's easy to use, and unlike my old Samsung omnis, it still works with a cracked screen. I've only had one cracked screen, but it's because I never got it fixed!

I find the galaxy too hard to use, I've had a play with two of them and I just don't like them.

Better to know the devil you do than the devil you don't, so ill stick with apple

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.