Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Camry drivers. I am yet to see one that is capable of doing the speed limit.

Better yet, Toyota drivers, other than hiluxes, none of them can drive. Toyota drivers are the new Volvo drivers

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I was in the right lane yesterday going 100 on the freeway, every couple of hundred meters I'd pass a car, sometimes I was just cruising with no one in the left lane, and the motorbike cop behind me the whole way never pulled me over.

Music nowadays annoys me. Where's all the talent gone.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
people who sit in the right hand lane when there are two lanes. Even if you are doing the speed limit...move over and let traffic flow. There are big signs on the highways that say "keep left unless overtaking".
Also people who stop then put there blinker on...put your blinker on first so people dont get stuck behind and block up traffic...
Its actually the law, on every road in Australia that is signed above 80 (so all 90, 100, and 110 zones). Plus many 80 road which use the sign.

If its not congested, move the #### over!

I'll stick my hand up and say that I do that. The reason is the alternative lane, sometimes lanes, is/are torn up by heavy vehicles and I don't particularly feel obligated to inflict unnecessary wear and tear on my vehicles nor discomfort to my person just to facilitate someone else breaking the law. If you want to go faster than the speed limit (plus a bit actually), no problem. It's your licence and the fine (voluntary taxation) helps pay for things that governments provide just don't expect anyone else to inconvenience themselves to make it easier for you.

This is probably the most retarded post i've read in a long time. Never seen any left lanes more damaged than right lanes.

I was in the right lane yesterday going 100 on the freeway, every couple of hundred meters I'd pass a car, sometimes I was just cruising with no one in the left lane, and the motorbike cop behind me the whole way never pulled me over.

Music nowadays annoys me. Where's all the talent gone.
I hope you get reamed next time. You're the reason rules like the above were put in place. If you're not turning right, or in congested traffic, stop thinking you own the road!

Drivers nowadays annoy me. Where's all the talent gone!

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiitt Stealthy be raging!!!

Not really, just think this country is **** how they give people like the above a license.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
This is probably the most retarded post i've read in a long time. Never seen any left lanes more damaged than right lanes.

For about 2km heading north on the Bruce Highway, ending at the merge at Caloundra turnoff, the left lane is atrocious. Immediately after that turnoff, the left lane is a merge lane anyway and anyone with half an ounce of courtesy will move to the right lane to allow merging traffic in. So, I stay in the right lane for at least 3km along that stretch, regardless of other traffic.

It concerns me that you have never seen a lane being badly damaged when the lane next to it isn't. Driving with your eyes closed is dangerous.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Things that piss me off.

My boss wont listen to me, he thinks that the R33 GTR we have in the shop has no brakes because it has no vacuum at idle. He wont listen to me when I tell him A) it has a aftermarket master cylinder B) its got ITB's and take vacuum from one so it low but present C) it has racing brakes and pads that dont work unless they are hot.

Now I have the job of bastardizing this car with a big vacuum tank that is going to have no benefit whatsoever........

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I hope U quoted me by accident instead of the original post.. Don't make me put U on my list!