Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Jetstar is doing well on this side of the ditch. Air NZ is pricing themselves out of the market :mad:

I always flew with Air NZ previously as I much prefer the 737 to the A320 even when Air NZ was a touch more expensive but now they have become ridiculous and they fly the same cattle class seating arrangement that Jetstar uses so there really isn't any benefit to using Air NZ any more. We always end up paying more so I can get a seat with more legroom.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
We were advised by Energex that our meter was to be read last Wednesday. It was a bit of a pain because we both had to go out in the morning and our dog has to be restrained. However we were both back early so it wasn't an issue. The neighbours told us the meter reader hadn't been and for that matter didn't come at all. Yesterday the meter reader came without Energex advicing us. Luckily my wife saw them next door and we were able to secure her inside. She certainlty let him know he wasn'r welcome.

We got another message from Energex after the meter reader had been advising us he would be here today. I tried ringing them today to give them an earfull but after half an hour on hold gave up. However the issue is not over and I will ring them tomorrow.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
1714474272823.png

I love this, guess that's why I'm part of the anti woke brigade.