Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
the fact I still cant get the head around being on a bike and jumping doubles and the likes. (some of the smaller ones are fine without issue)
have the speed, have the knowledge, have the whole thing pictured as to how to do it.

go to do it and nope. drop the rear wheel all the time as though to try and manual it
make silly mistakes. just cant do it as pictured.

silly mind games.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
teacher asking for my answers to the questions that he gives out to us on a sheet because he himself cannot answer them *sigh*
Even though he has the answers infront of him by the authority who wrote the questions.

and even then, those questions had so many mistakes it wasn't funny.
(as in go into regs book to check it out, find out they didn't even have the correct answers there)

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
the fact I still cant get the head around being on a bike and jumping doubles and the likes. (some of the smaller ones are fine without issue)
have the speed, have the knowledge, have the whole thing pictured as to how to do it.

go to do it and nope. drop the rear wheel all the time as though to try and manual it
make silly mistakes. just cant do it as pictured.

silly mind games.

Better than the opposite, have you tried touching the front brake? works on the dirt bike but it can rotate your tyre on the rim.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Better than the opposite, have you tried touching the front brake? works on the dirt bike but it can rotate your tyre on the rim.

BMX Bike only has Rear Brakes :p
but good news is that the skill is slowly getting there.
still a while off but its certainly getting closer

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
When you buy an engine loom and it turns out to be wrong! I have been trying to get this loom for a week now... Now to wait a few more days..
Supposibly my 95 5L wagon has a series 2 loom...

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
My boss pisses me off. He told me not to carry a box I was carrying because it looked heavy & my workplace is really strict on WH&S rules, and I'm like "It's light as, it's less than 12kg which is the max for us to lift according to policy" and he goes "Yeah but it looks a lot heavier and people might complain about you".

Wtf bro. That leads me to another thing about my work, people dobbing others in for the smallest of **** & whinging about everything. I swear I'm the only one here who comes to work, does my job, and goes home. I work with another dude who does the purchasing & gets stuff like, example, a garden hose for the gardeners or whatever, and he got these hose connectors for this bloke in our department the other day, and what happens is someone gives us a form, we order what's on the form (or my mate goes & gets it), it comes in, then I deliver it, but 9/10 times the stuff is wrong, so the guy who orders it cracks the shits and has a whinge, I just tell them I'm the middle man and don't do the shopping, I just deliver **** lol.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I think he felt intimidated by your strength and overall manliness. I used to work in a warehouse were we would throw around 20 odd Kg boxes all day long. The boss didn't give two chits unless someone got hurt, and even then it was usually put down to poor lifting technique rather than RSI.

Just gives me the shits how we can get in trouble for lifting stuff, which is easy as for me (not talking myself up, i'm not superman but built more than the other guys) yet would break someone elses arms in half. If you can lift it easily using the correct technique, then why not? Tim you'd probably understand where I'm coming from

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Irrationally it's i30's at present. Two incidents yesterday involving:

1. Heading to work, using the right lane holding up traffic while the left shoots on by.
2. Going home, using the right lane in a Form One Lane scenario, with a 100m gap that then merges onto a 90km/h dual carriage parkway causing mayhem merging at 40-50km/h.

I'm not proud but my goodness, the safest way out at the time was after he moved into the left I undertook up the remaining 250m of slip lane. Burst through to freedom. I looked behind to a sea of flashing lights as the general populous high beamed the crap out of it.

Wasn't the same car either.