Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
You do own a V8 right? Wait till they're in bed for a couple hours then go rev the crap out of it

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
I don't think the other neighbour's would like that..
I almost hit them parking the car too..

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
There's a couple of very small children that tear up and down my street on bikes , unsupervised , they have almost been hit a couple of times , they will then give the driver the middle finger . Sadly the parents are " known to police "as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
They are at it again. It's dark. They have no lights or helmets. And they are the same ####ers that do skids around the ####ing corner I live on. Hope a ####ing car hits you, you dumb cuts.

This is when a piece of dark coloured rope tied across the road and pulled taunt at the right moment, comes in handy.

Also if you are good, you will have a second, smaller piece of rope that can be pulled to release the knot of the first, and you can have the rope pulled in and you in your house before the dicks can work out what the hell is going on.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Hypocrites.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
CityLink Dispute Resolution "team"

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Easters eggs in supermarkets in February.

Yergin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 MY08 WM Caprice 6.0L V8
Easters eggs in supermarkets in February.

i have more of a problem with the people buying them in February, the stores wouldn't stock them if they weren't making money from it!..

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
If easter eggs were in the shops year round I would buy em. Nothing better then easter egg chocolate.
Lindt have caught on and make chocolate bears year round and the bunny's for easter...

The foreman keeping us at work for an extra hour during rain coz his boss was on site. Get paid 8 hours either way.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
To the kid bagging my groceries. Just because you worked today and I didn't, doesn't make me lucky. I've got at least 15 years work experience on you (at a minimum) and spent many summers spent in 40+C workshops in Australia and many winters in Alaska working -20C workshops over the years, I paid off my mortgage as a 30th birthday present to myself and my wife. I built a business from the ground up so I could take a day off whenever I damn well felt like it. There are a lot of guys and girls out there who have gotten further and worked harder. There are a lot of guys and girls who have gotten further and haven't had to work as hard. It's not luck. We worked for it and you as a pimply snot nosed kid making assumptions on me based upon my 12 pack of coke and 4 bags of dorito have no ####ing clue who I am or how to even begin to judge me. Shut up, bag my ####ing groceries and talk about something safe. Ask me about the weather. I like to talk about the weather. Can talk about the weather all ####ing day. I dare you. Ask me about the weather... ####ing do it ####.