Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Ass hole guys that hits females. Makes my blood boil.

I just had to sit down to dinner with one. One that has given my wifes daughter a broken ankle, choked her repeatedly and bashed her on numerous occasions.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I just had to sit down to dinner with one. One that has given my wifes daughter a broken ankle, choked her repeatedly and bashed her on numerous occasions.

Should have accidently slipped as you were slipping grabbed the chair you were going to sit on, then use it to grab your balance by sticking all 4 legs down the guys throat.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

You must be a stronger man than me Tas.....I couldn't be in the same room as someone who did this to anyone, let alone my daughter.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I've said my bit. I've dealt with it the way I know how which is pretty similar to most of us on here. He is on a suspended sentence for his actions towards her and he has a problem with it. I'm on pretty similar deal with my actions towards him and I'm OK with it. My wife said to me before I took action to think of the potential repercussions. I did. Weighed up the consequences and made a decision based on that. I dont regret it.

My wife has tried to explain to me this whole battered wife syndrome and I just don't get it. He beats you... You get the #### out right? Wrong apparently. I'm just giving him a helping hand. Tonight was the first family event he has appeared at in 18 months. He sat in the corner and said not a great deal. He will never be a part of my family. I don't understand her choice but its her choice so I'll stick with her... In some ways I'm looking forward to him slipping up again because I'll ####ing have him in a heartbeat, but I also fear that his next slip up might take her away from us forever. He is dangerous and unpredictable but without alienating her we are at a loss.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Why didn't a sharp knife accidently fall into his neck?

How the he'll didn't you at least punch this fella.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
^^^That is a damn awful situation to be in mate...must be so hard,i will also NEVER understand some women's loyalty in situations like this..must be super hard living within it.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Why didn't a sharp knife accidently fall into his neck?

How the he'll didn't you at least punch this fella.
Can't protect anyone in inside the big house lol.
^^^That is a damn awful situation to be in mate...must be so hard,i will also NEVER understand some women's loyalty in situations like this..must be super hard living within it.
Not easy but I'm not her the sort of emotions she.must go through

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I've said my bit. I've dealt with it the way I know how which is pretty similar to most of us on here. He is on a suspended sentence for his actions towards her and he has a problem with it. I'm on pretty similar deal with my actions towards him and I'm OK with it. My wife said to me before I took action to think of the potential repercussions. I did. Weighed up the consequences and made a decision based on that. I dont regret it.

My wife has tried to explain to me this whole battered wife syndrome and I just don't get it. He beats you... You get the #### out right? Wrong apparently. I'm just giving him a helping hand. Tonight was the first family event he has appeared at in 18 months. He sat in the corner and said not a great deal. He will never be a part of my family. I don't understand her choice but its her choice so I'll stick with her... In some ways I'm looking forward to him slipping up again because I'll ####ing have him in a heartbeat, but I also fear that his next slip up might take her away from us forever. He is dangerous and unpredictable but without alienating her we are at a loss.

In addition , when the wife , girlfriend or whatever , turns on the people who are called to domestic disputes , and then sometimes refuses to press charges and you know full well you're going back there next weekend for the exact same thing . Seriously, I am concerned that people caught in this cycle of abuse own children are going to end up in the same relationships , with dropkick partners , your wife's daughter owes it to her self to get the hell out and never look back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
In addition , when the wife , girlfriend or whatever , turns on the people who are called to domestic disputes , and then sometimes refuses to press charges and you know full well you're going back there next weekend for the exact same thing . Seriously, I am concerned that people caught in this cycle of abuse own children are going to end up in the same relationships , with dropkick partners , your wife's daughter owes it to her self to get the hell out and never look back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
You and I know that. My wife knows that. But the more we say get away the more she convinces herself he will change.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Ass hole guys that hits females. Makes my blood boil.

supposedly, my female friend has charged the guy for attempted murder.. He ####ed her up real good. ####ing ass hole.

Them 3 wheeled slider ####ing things. Noisy as #### POS. Kids are ####ing around with them right now. Out the front of mine. ####ers.

They are at it again. It's dark. They have no lights or helmets. And they are the same ####ers that do skids around the ####ing corner I live on. Hope a ####ing car hits you, you dumb cuts.