Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Last night, was moving 2.5TB of files from a external HDD to my brand new NAS, was scheduled to take ~40 hours over USB 2. Left it to run last night, wake up this morning and Windows has installed an update and restarted the computer. #### YOU WINDOWS.

Lol, even M$ know how dangerous Explorer copies can be, it's basic barebones. Use what they use; RichCopy. It would have just kicked off from where it was after the reboot. It also increases SMB efficiency and speeds up copying.

I'd also recommend turning full autonomous control of updating off and manage it yourself.

This is what pissed me off today.

iz52l2.jpg

I designed a custom shirt cause I can't get one anywhere. $32 for 'express' postage from Sydney in 3-4 days - GTFO. Found another mob, $7.50 (AUD) delivered from the US.

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
thanks for the link to RichCopy pollushon.

my rant bloody bunnings online i needed m3 nyloc nuts check online type in m3 brings up allen keys, try metric nuts brings up spanners sockets etc try the brand name brings up everything they stock of the brand except screws nuts bolts. well stuff it go to bunnings greeter at the door asks if i need a hand, tell him what i need checks his computer thingy yep we stock them go to where they are located and some nupty has filled the m3 shelf with all m4 stuff, the old store 50m up the road stocked them this store which is double the size doesn't.
i feel like a chump walking into the bolt shop and asking for a single nut when they deal with huge orders for construction and fabircation places

Last edited:

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
i feel like a chump walking into the bolt shop and asking for a single nut when they deal with huge orders for construction and fabircation places
Sounds like that "single nut" works at Bunnings.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Bunnings website is great for some things and suckful for others, like nuts, bolts and washers. Needed a couple of M14 and M13 washers for the last billy cart, what a friggin ordeal. Would have been easier to make them myself from some stainless 3mm sheet, lol.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
People that expect to pay rolling shell prices for a car with an engine gearbox etc.

Last edited:

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
People expect a lot of things and will try their damnest to get it.
Especially when it comes to MONEY.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
the fact I can never beat the grandparents in Scrabble.
the other night, have a massive score only to be pipped by 1 point!

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
two-bit, I went to 3 bunnings stores looking for 6mm masonry and normal drill bits. Do I find them? nup. 3 friggin stores ffs. Found a little hardware store (barkly st west footscray), had every thing there and they sell fasteners by weight! Talk about old school but I have found my new supplier for all the odd ends.