Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
I am not saying all speeding is bad.....I am saying don't scream like a stuck pig when you get caught doing something you know you shouldn't be doing according to the law. Simples.

so the law is unquestionable?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Last edited:

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
would you like to know where I think you belong? :surprise:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
so the law is unquestionable?

Agree or disagree with a law....it is what it is.

Don't like it.....do something about it. Lobby politicians for change or, better yet, get elected to parliament and push your agenda from the inside. People do that every day.

Don't want to do anything about it, then learn to live with it.

But don't complain about it on a forum. All it does is allow you to vent until you get busted again. And around and around we go.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
But don't complain about it on a forum. All it does is allow you to vent until you get busted again. And around and around we go.

so what the problem?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Leaving today Disney World...

Yesterday while in the queue to get in the Magic Kindom at the Security Check Point. Some gal pushing a stroller; very common in the park. The Security Guard went to do his usual check. You have to open all your bags for them to check. She held the queue for a good while.

Hell's Bells with her...! The stroller seems to be jammed packed with all sorts of bags. The guard pulled from... Stethoscope, Syringes empty (new) and some filled with some form of black liquid, A box full of Band Aids. Another bag full of prescription pills and God knows what else. Another bag with all sorts of edibles. Another bag full of electronics (3 tablets, like 1 is not enough). Another bag full of kid clothes. Another bag full of adult clothes. Another bag jammed packed with diapers with associated stuff...

Well you might ask, go around to another line. Well is one of those cases that you are not sure if it the last bag, once you move to the end of another queue, the spot that you left will be next. I just soldier on.

Looks like she was pushing the weight of 5 stones or maybe more. By the way, no kid was ridding in the stroller.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Skydrol;2835281[I said:
Looks like she was pushing the weight of 5 stones or maybe more.[/I] .

But there is only 4 Stones now ..... Mick, Keef, Ronnie and Charlie, and their combined weight would not be more than a bag of feathers.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Someone got my weight pun :spot on:

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
people playing pokemon go.
watch where the #### ur going.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
My boy buying his first car, cold starting it the next day and the PS making horrible noises until warm.

Hoping clean fluid will fix it.