Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
t....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: There are now six Sharknado movies.

Six ? I didn't know there was one.
Maybe I'm too enthralled with The Batchelor, The Batchelorette, Get me out of here, Game of Games, Home and Away, Neighbours, Pointless, Little Big Shots, You're the Voice, A Current Affair, 60 Minutes, ………………………… ZZZzzzzz…………………...

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
When I first moved to where I am now, I tried to join the local soccer team. Was told to **** off as I'm not Italian. That was an interesting experience.

When people hear my South African accent , they immediately think racist prick , only half of that assumption is true

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Kids in TV ads, far out they piss me off. One of the worst is the Kluger ad. I would love to smack that sht of a kid who gives the look of disapproval, when some bloke is checking out his mother, while applying her lipstick.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Feeling very pissed off today. Said to the boss they need to employ me more hours to meet demand as our appointments are blowing out to over a week. So what does he do, makes all the appointments 30mins instead of 1hr. So now I have to rush people through. Poor lady today was wanting a listening ear, not some bloke who was just gonna bang her through, which I had to do. I already had a 30min allocated appointment slot blow out to 50mins because the women had a lot of **** going on. Throw in the mix the first appointment arrive 10mins late and my whole day goes to ****..... Meanwhile my employer gives me 3.5hrs of paid work each day and they think that should be enough to live on. Fk me pensioners get the same as I get each fortnight and they can sit on their arse in front of the TV all day, not having to pay for bus fares, petrol or parking. And to top things off there is nothing on TV, far out two ours of Home and Away is just ludicrous... RANT OVER....

EDIT, **** it, tomorrow I am just gonna have to take my time and actually give my clients the time they need. If I take an hour I take an hour maybe then the bosses upstairs will realise that it is not as simple as they seem to think to do my role. Maybe then they will realise that they should be paying me based on my qual's which should be level 4 not shitty level two because they think that the job is only in need of someone with a TAFE Cert IV not Degree like I have.

Last edited:

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Putting up with dumb ass neighbours who think its a good idea to mow their paddocks on a day of total fire ban and then 3 days later having to attend a fire at said property on another day of total fire ban . Arriving on scene to see this dumb ass trying to put out the fire with a watering can... well done jace king ...
Maybe next time you can follow the guide lines and have a extinguisher at hand or a knapsack .. dumb ass ..

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
The latest UltraTune / Pink VW / Charlie Sheen TV advert.
This advertisement is just so wrong on so many instances, but my biggest objection is, how much are their services $$$$ loaded to cover the making of, and dubious guest appearances, for this intelligence insulting rubbish ?
Would I take my car to UltraTune. No way, not even before this.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
A certain member who is always posting some bullshit about legal this, and legal that, like they are some kind of lawyer or cop
People are going to have different preferences and ideas about what suits them or is right for them.....Whether it's right or wrong
Doesn't so much piss me off, but it's starting to get a little bit old when the same wanna be numbnuts lawyer posts his "Personal Law Opinions" in practically every thread they post in...…..
My advice is......Get the f#ck over it and pull your head in you over opinionated wanna be
I'm pretty confident that I'm not the only one who is bored silly with reading your same bullshit replies in every post

Last edited: