Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Someone I worked with said they don't hang their underwear on the line because of deviots. I said nah, the deviots like the dirty panties not clean ones.
Did you stop going into her yard?

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
You can also buy expensive blow up dolls from there, that do everything you like in the bedroom (or anywhere for that matter :D ) So perfect..Buy the underwear to go on the blow up doll and you are set :D
They won’t let me on the 464 bus anymore.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I hate going shopping at supermarkets.

Went today, with the wife, who is wheel chair bound....I was going down the isles, having imbassiles stopped in the middle of the isles, gas bagging, trolleys blocking the isles...A real peeve off, having to get the idiots to clear the isle so people can go about their shopping uninterrupted

The best was going down an isle, some bloke was rocking side to side, as though he was trying to position a dildo in his ass....I was just starting to walk pass him, with my elbow out and he decided to move across straight into my elbow....

Of course he started abusing me, because he copped my elbow in his gut...I told the knob to stand still instead of rocking side to side as though he was getting the dildo up his ass properly and he won't cop elbows in his gut. I also showed him how bloody close I was to the shelves, which proved he was the idiot not standing still.

Needless to say, he kept whinging and whining, whilst I kept going to complete my shopping....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
A little courtesy goes a long way but people are so self absorbed these days.....

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I hate going shopping at supermarkets....
This is why we now do home delivery. For the time it takes to drive, find a park, walk around and deal with the absolute fuckhead mouth breathers who both work and shop in the manner you described, the delivery fee is well worth it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This is why we now do home delivery. For the time it takes to drive, find a park, walk around and deal with the absolute fuckhead mouth breathers who both work and shop in the manner you described, the delivery fee is well worth it.

Yes it would be, but getting the wife out and about, continuing on her daily choirs she used to do prior to becoming wheel chair bound has to be high on my priority list....So dealing with these numbnuts is part and parcel of this routine, as much as it peeves me off

Craig01

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 06 executive
the fact that basic grammar has gone out the window with the internet, yes i use 'internet shorthand' like 'u' and 'r' etc, but it seems ppl dont know how to use the right words....like their/there/they're in the right context. unless its been like that since the beginning of time and the internet has highlighted it moreso with the fact u can talk to ppl all over the world >_> i dunno
Spell check don't work.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I get triggered by illiterate people writing 1000$.

*$1000 Had to correct myself.