Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Guys in the gym who are doing really heavy weights yet have an obvious beer gut. I'd be spending my time in the cardio room, fellas.....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yea I had no idea, rule of thumb for me was let them in if they are on the right.

The new law doesn't make much sense to me though, if someone is already in the roundabout, why is there a law to tell you that you can't drive in front of them? Besides, I can just imagine dumb ####s always racing into the roundabout every time so that they are there first to get the "right of way" and end up crashing because they both tried to get in first.

It is not a new law, it has been a law and part of the road act since I first got my license.

It is also the only place a pedestrian MUST give way to vehicles and not the other way around. If you hit a pedestrian at a roundabout on the road, they are at fault (in vic anyway).

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Unfortunately in QLD unless signed 'Pedestrians must give way to all traffic' pedestrians have right of way everywhere.. But don't tell them that.. Pricks jumpin out from behind parked cars at zebra crossings is bad enough.. If they start doing it on the highway I will kill someone..

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Not so, in Vic when entering a roundabout in a vehicle you must give way to pedestrians, however exiting a roundabout the pedestrians must give way to the vehicles.

I phone text appearing 2 seconds after you type it, have to delete last two words to correct spelling mistakes. Also no cursor, tap and hold bubble bullshit is bullshit.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
So i managed to get on the nerves of some land whale, doesn't matter that i was in the right and didn't retaliate back....she still felt it necessary to make a complaint to my boss. Probably a good thing i'm not a psycho as i know where she lives. Just to keep things in perspective.

Tim Smtih

Is your name meant you be spelt wrong? :rofl2:

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I was just thinking about how much it'd suck to have a car freighted or transported in a truck only to have it arrive without the keys

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
Don't you just love stinking hot weather? Fire plan all sorted and now here I am again relaxing in JC forum.

If you don't like the way the forum is run, then don't log in. It's quite simple really, however I think you just like to argue the point in the hope one day this forum will run how you want it to. Reality check: that ain't going to happen for you. :)
Yet again Claire you have got this all wrong. It is not how the forum is "run" that is the problem it is the extreme one sidedness of some people on it. I don't care if it happens for me or not, last time I looked JC was in cyber space and nothing here means much in the grand scheme of things. Don't know if you realise it or not but there are alot of people now without somewhere to live. If you want to brag that you beat some car salesmen in a mind game about whether a car was an SS or not that's up to you. Soooo when all is said and done I will comment on what I want to comment on how I want to comment, you will take offence at it and make a comment, others will make a comment that actually does break the rules, and then we go to bed that night and wake up the next day to start all over again.

I actually don't like arguing points, I like to comment on people who make comments while doing the exact same thing they are commenting about. The whole spelling fiasco is just one small example.

You can have your opinions, I can have mine. If that's an issue for you then that's your problem and it indicates you just don't like others having a different opinion to you. So in wrapping all this up for today, or until someone pipes in again to get this going all over again, anytime you or anyone else makes a simplistic wide ranging comment I'll comment on it if I feel like it.

Cheers and I sincerely hope everyone in JC land is out of the paths of these fires.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I hate it when I cut myself shaving, seriously, stings like a mofo, from such a small cut too. I tend to cry in the bathroom till' it's stopped hurting, then leave the house lifting weights so no one knows I cried that morning.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I hate it when I cut myself shaving, seriously, stings like a mofo, from such a small cut too. I tend to cry in the bathroom till' it's stopped hurting, then leave the house lifting weights so no one knows I cried that morning.

Your obviously doing it wrong