Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
apprentices with bad attitudes that dont want to learn... not only that but cost the business at minimum hundreds of dollars a day in wasted materiel and booth time due to reworks. i mean ffs if your a 4th year you should be doing tradesman quality work already, not still having everyone hold your hand on first year ****. and every ####up has a gone with the wind story on how its not his fault some story that is going to magically take the responsibility away from him...

my boss keeps telling me its really hard to get rid of them now, ive been working with this ####wit for almost a year now and he hasent advanced in any area. its like the movie 50 first dates, everyday is like starting from scratch... (insert maniac scream here)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen so many apprentices that just don't have the capacity to learn. I mean to put it in perspective i was doing tradesman quality work when i was a second year on my own simply because i got right into learning everything i could right from the start.
I have even seen some apprentices who can't even recite simple things like ohms law or the color codes and order of simple 7 pin trailer plugs.
actually thinking about some of the idiots i have come accross is pissing me right off

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
People who order stuff on COD and then make me wait for 25 minutes while they try to sort out payment when i get there.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
apprentices with bad attitudes that dont want to learn... not only that but cost the business at minimum hundreds of dollars a day in wasted materiel and booth time due to reworks. i mean ffs if your a 4th year you should be doing tradesman quality work already, not still having everyone hold your hand on first year ****. and every ####up has a gone with the wind story on how its not his fault some story that is going to magically take the responsibility away from him...

my boss keeps telling me its really hard to get rid of them now, ive been working with this ####wit for almost a year now and he hasent advanced in any area. its like the movie 50 first dates, everyday is like starting from scratch... (insert maniac scream here)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had fully qualifieds come to me after they have done a Ford exam and ask me what is a Schroder Valve. I just turn away and roll my eyes and then turn back and say you check at least 5 of them everytime you do a service, or at least you should when you check tyre pressures.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
I've had fully qualifieds come to me after they have done a Ford exam and ask me what is a Schroder Valve. I just turn away and roll my eyes and then turn back and say you check at least 5 of them everytime you do a service, or at least you should when you check tyre pressures.

Yes and then they say, "oh I thought that was a Schrader Valve" pfff.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
You have to try a little harder than that to work me up mate lol
I'm not going to try to do anything, I'll just let your natural urge take its toll.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Threads that get closed before the Trolls can get on to it and make it enjoyable.
But they don't get closed it until the chosen few get their word in.

Let us have our fun.......

Honestly ribbing a guy for doing 10 km's over the speed limit, geez louise, its just not hard to do, the cars of today do the speed limit with ease and get to it quicker than ever, and the cars have become quicker, but the speed limits have become lower.

I got pulled over for doing 100 in a sixty zone, and it was on my street, on the way home from picking the car up from the dealership, and I honestly didn't think I was doing 100, I mean I just gave it a little.........they can do it in 5.something seconds, fark, that is quick......

Got breathoed, and then the kind sir, after being told the story, advised me that it would be a shame to lose my licence and not be able to drive my new car, and that if I wanted to Test it out, take it to the track, he then turned around and started walking to his green SS highway patrol, and said Have a nice day, and left!

Best Cop ever!!!!!!!

But honestly 10km over is really not hard to do unknowingly.