Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Forgive me for saying, but you appear to think you work your guts out working 3-4 hr shifts, but you are down on your gf's dad because he thinks 6 hour shifts are hard after a heart attack?

I get the sharing food thing, that pisses me off too... but do you pay a share of rent or rates or power, or board of any kind? Just curious.

Does your gf know of your plans to kill her dad? I think I would keep that one a secret lol

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
He had the heart attack around 4 months ago, his routine was fake a headache in the morning, everyone here knows he's full of sh*t, call in sick then sleep another 12 hours then get up for a late dinner at 7:30 every night, sleep more, then get up and complain that he has a headache and he's too tired. Rinse and repeat.
That started in late March early April last year, him and his wife are buried in debt because of it.

Dak I'm not trying to sound smart but I do work hard in those shifts each night, the checkout chicks are too lazy to fetch trolleys so they leave them until I start my shift, collect 60 trolleys thn go and serve 10 people, do 5 minutes of facing up vegetables then serve another 8 people, fetch more trolleys.

I do pay my share in board, they think $100 per fortnight is a bit cheap but that's what they said and agreed upon, they're too scared to ask me for more because they know I use the least electricity, gas and water in the house, I unplug my laptop charger when I'm not using it, I don't leave anything on overnight besides my phone charger, I have a quick 5 minute shower every day compared to their other daughter (not my gf) who has hour showers which are "fine".
I do more cleaning than them, each morning I get up, eat, clean the stove, bench top, sink, put away the dishes and pack the dishwasher, sweep the floor.

Now I understand why people drink and smoke.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
He had the heart attack around 4 months ago, his routine was fake a headache in the morning, everyone here knows he's full of sh*t, call in sick then sleep another 12 hours then get up for a late dinner at 7:30 every night, sleep more, then get up and complain that he has a headache and he's too tired. Rinse and repeat.
That started in late March early April last year, him and his wife are buried in debt because of it.

Dak I'm not trying to sound smart but I do work hard in those shifts each night, the checkout chicks are too lazy to fetch trolleys so they leave them until I start my shift, collect 60 trolleys thn go and serve 10 people, do 5 minutes of facing up vegetables then serve another 8 people, fetch more trolleys.

I do pay my share in board, they think $100 per fortnight is a bit cheap but that's what they said and agreed upon, they're too scared to ask me for more because they know I use the least electricity, gas and water in the house, I unplug my laptop charger when I'm not using it, I don't leave anything on overnight besides my phone charger, I have a quick 5 minute shower every day compared to their other daughter (not my gf) who has hour showers which are "fine".
I do more cleaning than them, each morning I get up, eat, clean the stove, bench top, sink, put away the dishes and pack the dishwasher, sweep the floor.

Fair enough mate, just wanted to point out there are at least two sides to every story. In my experience its not good to live with inlaws lol, I'd be doing my best to move on if I wasn't happy there.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute

Dude how old are you? If you answer 18 or over, then move out of the house into your own place, I know you're just venting but unless you do something about it, it won't stop by the sound of it

VY_Sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commy pos
When a moron in a red XR6 merges on me without warning & with no indication and almost pushes me into on coming traffic!

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Yeah, GTFO of there ASAP. Don't know how you can do it. If its for financial reasons then fair enough.

With my in-laws, they live on the opposite side of Brisbane. They complain we live too far from them (its 35-40 minute drive tops) and keep suggesting that we buy a house closer to their side of Brisbane.

No chance, just ain't going to happen. I like my inlaws but I like things the way they are right now. If I moved over there the next thing I know I'll have relatives in our house 24/7 and poking their noses into our business.

They really won't like it when I relocate states for work and take their daughter with me!

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
My girlfriends parents.
They're spineless pigs who eat my food that I pay for, they don't have the nerve to ask me let alone talk to me in general.

An example, last night I bought a couple pizzas for my girlfriend and me for tea as there was nothing but 6 year old soy sauce bottles and 4 year old out of date pasta packs.
Her father decides to have a midnight snack as usual and guess what, 1 slice is gone.

I don't care if you're thinking "grow up its just a slice of pizza", it's the fact that I don't touch his food without asking, I actually ask him face to face instead of asking his daughter to ask me because he is too chicken sh*t.

If I want something I ask, simple.
I don't go through his clothes and draws when he's at work, I don't sleep 20 hours a day and pretend to have a headache because I'm too lazy to go to work, I don't ask everybody else that lives under the roof to do all the house work.

He thinks doing 6 hours of customer service and resister work is so hard because he had a heart attack 4 months ago, boo f*cking who, sh*t happens he deserved it.

Even though some people think Woolies is a breeze to work at take it from my point of view, I do 3-4 hour shifts a night in Produce, my other duties are checkout and trolleys because we are under staffed or some lame sh*t.
I do 3 different jobs in one night which would take around 5 hours minimum if I took my time, I don't get a break let alone breathe in those 3 hours.

That leaves me here lying in bed thinking about how much I want to beat the f*ck out of him with my tyre iron then dump the body in the river.
Believe me I could go on for hours about all of this.

This is why I can't sleep at night.

/rant.
/still raging.

Sent via iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Edit: swearing corrected.

He's sneaking pizza 4mths after a heart attack? Don't worry, he won't be around too much longer if he keeps doing that.

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
mate sounds like my life.. about 5 years ago but my "in laws" use to eat my pre packed lunches that I pre made every week.. somedays i use to go to work with no food. I use to work 12 hours shifts so had no time to do anything. so saved some cash to buy my own house.. and 2 years later, bought my own house and i was only 21 at the time . got the f&$k out of there.. but i didn't say a word.. because
1. I was living in "their" house
2. the rent was cheap as, couldnt of save otherwise
3. loved my "gf" which is my fiancé now and she wanted me stay

so stick it out.. and be glad your not in the streets or paying a full mortgage, because trust me its hard. it's just a slice of pizza.. so relax have a beer and chill hahaha

Tapatalk! arthy23