Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Telstra certainly are muppets.
going overseas, needed roaming.
they decided to just disco the phone number.
good thing it was recorded because they majorly messed up.

guess that's what happens when you send everything overseas.
and whats more amazing is. they have floors and floors in deserted buildings all with hundred and hundreds of desks just with no activity, all set up for work of this sort.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
People who drive with their dogs on their laps. How retarded can you get? Besides the obvious fact being its illegal and plain stupid, if you have an accident the dog is either going to a/ fly out the window or b/ become a bloody splat on the windscreen (depending on speed of course). Not that hard to put a harness on your dog and secure it on one of the seats ffs.

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
People who drive with their dogs on their laps. How retarded can you get? Besides the obvious fact being its illegal and plain stupid, if you have an accident the dog is either going to a/ fly out the window or b/ become a bloody splat on the windscreen (depending on speed of course). Not that hard to put a harness on your dog and secure it on one of the seats ffs.

Or even worse this.....

Video: Tragic freeway accident

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
What bugs me is that I'm looking for a new car, and for obvious reasons such as price and the fact I'm comfortable driving them, I'm looking at a commodore. My boyfriend, who knows nothing of cars, keeps taking it upon himself to look at cars for me and all his suggestions are pretty much jdm, well over budget, or the parts are impossible to get, but he doesn't get it and keeps telling me he hates commodores.

Told him he can walk if he doesn't like it, especially since his ford nut of a dad is even pushing the pros of a commodore.
Just stop, boyfriend, when you can change a tyre then you can have an opinion.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Helstra!

I built a house this year that involved many tradies coming and going. Every one of them turned up on time as scheduled to perform their work. The only hiccup was two wardrobe doors were made incorrectly so were taken back and a new delivery date made and adhered to within the hour.

Then came Helstra. All they had to do was send a trench worker to lay the cables that are sticking out of the ground in a piece of conduit (I relayed this during the initial and subsequent calls so they knew what work was needed.) First planned appointment came, no one turned up, wasted 1/2 a day waiting. Second appointment they sent the wrong type of Tradie, he rang me and said "you need a trench worker....." Following an hour and a half on live chat/debate/argument at work it was left that someone would call within 48 hours to rebook. During that chat I kept stating that a private business would usually organise for someone to come out the same day as they stuffed it up. The Helstra worker wanted me to rebook, gave me the number for dial before you dig (did she think I was doing this work?) and kept stating she was sorry but there was nothing she could do, I would have to go back to square one and wait........

Anyway, the next day I did get a call, from a Man stating he was with the faults Department standing out front of my house looking at the wires coming out of the ground asking me why I reported a fault!!!!!!! Another call to Helstra and now they tell me they can't get anyone there for a week or two.

Are you FaceBook Clair? Post it on their FB page, and see what they do.

Also, how come you didn't hire a project manager?

Next time you talk to them say that your losing income because you have to take days off to wait for them, and they dont show up.
Will work if your self employed haha

What bugs me is that I'm looking for a new car, and for obvious reasons such as price and the fact I'm comfortable driving them, I'm looking at a commodore. My boyfriend, who knows nothing of cars, keeps taking it upon himself to look at cars for me and all his suggestions are pretty much jdm, well over budget, or the parts are impossible to get, but he doesn't get it and keeps telling me he hates commodores.

Told him he can walk if he doesn't like it, especially since his ford nut of a dad is even pushing the pros of a commodore.
Just stop, boyfriend, when you can change a tyre then you can have an opinion.

I'd hate to see what would happen when your BF sees this :p

What does he drive? A micra?

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
^^ that's the thing, he doesn't drive at all, doesn't even have his learners yet.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
^^ that's the thing, he doesn't drive at all, doesn't even have his learners yet.

Are you sure its your boyfriend? Sounds like your his baby sitter haha

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
People who can't maintain their speed. 70 zone. 50 60 65 55. All while in the right lane. If you can't maintain your speed you need to redo your driver training because that's one of the first things I learnt.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

Guy must be hung like a donkey.... You know... just saying.

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha I am older than him, and no comment ;)