Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
The fact that the local K-Mart has a third of the shop....selling exactly the same brand........

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Instant Coffee :spew:

Agreed, working as a rep in hospitality I get free coffee all day from customers, had to buy an espresso machine for home because the taste of instant eventually became unbearable.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
selling a car for bottom dollar and having people tell me their friends cousins sister bought a later model with lower km's for half the price, seriously i'm selling a low km VY S for under $4k and people tell me its only worth $3k, online privately the cars are advertised for $6-8k
if they could get a VZ SV6 for $2000 why bother looking at my car? and why would you offer $3k for it too...i go straight out and buy the $2k VZ SV6.

so I put the price up to normal VY prices and got a call from someone straight away and they are looking at it tomorrow and if they want to bargain with me they are welcome

oh and people expecting a perfect showroom example of a 11 year old family car...do they exist?....my GT was pretty close but thats not exactly a family car

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Car mags and their unrealistic cars featured within the pages.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
checkout chicks that don't hand your card back to you when you hand it to them

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
9 cops on motorbikes having a 'meeting' at the local shop car park. Suffice to say, I got some helmet clad looks. Put the car into Eco mode, then idled out and up the street, lol.

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Peeps who make home made car/skid/my ride video's and put the lamest faggot ####ing music imaginable in the back ground. Put some music with balls to it or just leave it with engines sounds, ffs.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
everytime we have music on, the old man says "its too loud" and goes and turns it down so low you cannot hear it.

2 minutes later he isn't even in the house, and either goes and mows the lawn or goes out and does something or whatever else.
basically either making even more noise himself, or goes to such a spot that you cannot hear it anyway.

:bang:

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Put my truck in for a service as I had some time off and it wasn't needed. Had a few issues that needed to be dealt with so told Kenworth to keep it until everything was fixed. Anyway that was a few days ago and I called them up this afternoon to see if it was ready. I'd originally planned to pick it up the Monday after the Anzac Day weekend. Thought I'd pick it up so I could give it a wash over the weekend and load my gear into it ready to hit the road Monday.

Anyway I get down to the KW dealer and there she is, all ready. Go in to see the service guys and guess what? Can't find the keys. Poor bloke rips the office apart trying to find them whilst apologising profusely. After an hour I call my boss who then calls the local branch manager to see if he has a spare key. As the truck isn't normally based in Perth, I know he won't but I guess you never know. Anyway it turns out the local manager sent one of his guys in to pick it up. Once this bloke got there, he realised he couldn't drive a crash box so left it behind. But what he did do was take the keys with him and leave both the truck and all the toolboxes unlocked with all my gear in there.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Put my truck in for a service as I had some time off and it wasn't needed. Had a few issues that needed to be dealt with so told Kenworth to keep it until everything was fixed. Anyway that was a few days ago and I called them up this afternoon to see if it was ready. I'd originally planned to pick it up the Monday after the Anzac Day weekend. Thought I'd pick it up so I could give it a wash over the weekend and load my gear into it ready to hit the road Monday.

Anyway I get down to the KW dealer and there she is, all ready. Go in to see the service guys and guess what? Can't find the keys. Poor bloke rips the office apart trying to find them whilst apologising profusely. After an hour I call my boss who then calls the local branch manager to see if he has a spare key. As the truck isn't normally based in Perth, I know he won't but I guess you never know. Anyway it turns out the local manager sent one of his guys in to pick it up. Once this bloke got there, he realised he couldn't drive a crash box so left it behind. But what he did do was take the keys with him and leave both the truck and all the toolboxes unlocked with all my gear in there.

Ballistic time....