Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
My neighbours have started up the 2 stroke whipper snipper. I hope they treat this as equal to a Saturday and get it out of their system rather than going at it for four days. Either that or maybe it will pour down rain on them.

it's Good Friday , that ####ing blasphemy using a whipper snipper :p

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
They stopped already : )

Started the yipyipyipyiypyiypyipyiypyipyiyap ratdog instead : (

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
fire at will dude , I hate those rat dogs :gun2: they hate me as well for some reason , big dogs no problems

For some reason it's the little ones more likely to be a PITA. Most often when they've been left at home outdoors. Sort of like an animated handbag that's freaking out cos it needs to be back on the couch. Didn't last long today, unlike a couple of days ago..............

I got sensitised to it when living next door to one for 10years in the 'burbs. That dog learned I was on my way to 'teach' it just by the way I opened my back door. Now I'm in the sticks with 5acre blocks so it's not as easy to 'teach' the neighbour's rat.

Last edited:

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
We have a yappa rat dog either side of us. Drives me up the wall. You are right, most yap cos no one home, and no attention.
I think our Staffi needs a feed :boxing:

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
The fact that I can go to the footy today and buy a beer but I can't go to a pub or worse still Bunnings or Repco!

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
My wife is no pleb, thanks very much, and worked today, in a store on normal wage with no penalty rates.. She's a great worker and does what she has too, and too call people plebs is quite insulting, so go fark yaself.. Atleast shes working and not sittin on her arse doin nothing..
Anyway its no different to any another day. I worked today aswell..

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
This is not taking a dig at anyone here, but when government workers say that my car drops it guts of various fluids into my mum's drive way :rant:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
My wife is no pleb, thanks very much, and worked today, in a store on normal wage with no penalty rates.. She's a great worker and does what she has too, and too call people plebs is quite insulting, so go fark yaself.. Atleast shes working and not sittin on her arse doin nothing..
Anyway its no different to any another day. I worked today aswell..

Been there mate , often long weekends are the worst time to work , especially over Xmas and New Year .