Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Trucks on the Hume, doing 1km/h more or less than each other playing overtaking games and clogging up the right lane on a heavy traffic Thursday. Here's a hot tip; instead of being selfish cocks try adjusting your cruise speed.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
People who do 5km/h under the limit until they come to an overtaking lane, then do 5km/h over only to slow down again once it finishes.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
When you're stuck behind slow cars on the freeway and being tailgated by lifted 4x4s with HIDs at the same time

just wait til i turn my HID high beams on.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
People who do 5km/h under the limit until they come to an overtaking lane, then do 5km/h over only to slow down again once it finishes.

This. Also, people who go slow in the right lane barely overtaking anyone, then as soon as they can move over they speed up by 20-30. F3/M1 every fkn friday arvo.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Wagon... for 2 weeks straight.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
People on their cell phones, what seems to be on a trance, hugging the fast lane and/or lingering next to another car going bellow the posted limit. When you get the chance to pass them, they do not even flinch or know that you are there.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I would argue that the single biggest thing that undermines feminism are womens tabloid and fashion mags. They reinforce a body image that for many is unrealistic, with a focus on fad diets. They focus on appearance, celebrity, fashion. They reinforce the idea that its normal for a woman to go out the door with $10 worth of cosmetic goop on their face, when men don't have to. The content is mindless dribble with nothing truly educational or useful. Note how there is never, in a womens magazine, a science editor, a politics editor, a sports editor, a careers editor or a motoring editor. Magazines such as New Idea, Australian Womens Weekly, Who weekly are ideal vehicles to promote mainstream feminist values of equality and empowerment, however they just reinforce gender stereotypes issue after issue.

And guess what? They are mostly run by women.

And I would also agree with that view. To glance through women's mags (I work for a newsagent part-time and see the latest issues as they arrive - booooring!) or to watch (very briefly - I have my standards) some of the drivel that is served up as entertainment for women makes me wonder just how stupid or narrow-minded, TV producers or publishers think women are. They are tripe. Another example of low standard womens "entertainment" is those magazines such as Who, Take 5, That's Life and a host of others that are just stuffed full of meaningless gossip. This sort of rubbish is grist for the mill for feminists because they demonstrate so clearly just how women are perceived by sectors of the media. And as already pointed out, many if not most of the editors of those magazines are women.

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
Being blamed for someone's idiotic moves on the road that causes an accident because I'm a "little p plater" and "don't know the roads" so they can claim it was my fault
When you're stuck behind slow cars on the freeway and being tailgated by lifted 4x4s with HIDs at the same time
Being a female p plater in a commodore with other drivers constantly staring surprised I'm not male
Surprise...Being a p plater

Same here I cop that heaps too

Spxtcs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Equipe

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Getting cut off up the inside alot lately.

Also, some low life thief is stealing the light bulb from our common area and replacing it with their old broken one, third time this year.

If you can not afford your own light bulb then you don't deserve to live in this country.