Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
My boy buying his first car, cold starting it the next day and the PS making horrible noises until warm.

Hoping clean fluid will fix it.
Dad will fix it.:beer chug:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yep..........

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
20160713_165719.jpg

Auspost...you had one job....one...####ing job. You bunch of brain dead, mouth breathing morons.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Well today at work I ring up local disability services to arrange cleaning services for a disabled client. The team looking after that in a meeting, the switchboard would sent that team an email saying to call me back. Great. Sweet.

I go out to show a client a rental property (that they were approved for on the spot), come back and our receptionist tells me that the switchboard sent that email to the whole disability services organisation - and its massive. Employs thousands across the state.

Not only that the email said that it was from 'me'. So whilst I was out reception took a dozen or so calls from people around the state who got my request for assistance. Reception told me about it upon my return. Nipping it in the bud, I immediately told my manager what had happened - she was 100% fine with it, as it was not our fault.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Wet weather zombies.

I don't know what it is but as soon as the wet weather hits all the ####ing idiots seem to come out onto the road.... Was out this evening, just come through an intersection, poor lighting, it's raining and some idiot in dark clothing runs across the road between traffic. thank #### I was moving slowly or the dumb ####er would have been dead, not more than 3 minutes later some idiot tries to do a quick one out of a side road and cuts me off, another near miss. FFS :bang:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
This new forum skin:

60C0FC50-8A69-46FD-B1EB-CF040B0A0BEE_zpsaj36ykmm.png

I hate it. Can someone please tell me how to go back to the full site please.

google chrome app > settings > request desktop site

HarryVY

2004 Series II VY Equipe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Series II VY sedan
Auto correct and predictive text

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I'm pissed off right now because I went to the chemist to see if I could get something to help with sleep, I've been waking up a lot in the last few nights, no reasons. So one of the girls working behind the desk recommended this Melatonin tablets. Well on further research this Bioglan Melatonin tablets are a Homeopathic Medicine. Its dosage per tablet is 6X. I had to Google what the #### that even is. It means that the tablets have a dilation ratio of 1:1,000,000. So for every 1mL of melatonin, it is mixed with 1,000L of water. So basically I paid $25 for water tablets.

Why the #### would a CHEMIST sell me such ****??? These people work with MEDICINE not hopes and dreams. If I wanted a useless solution, I could have prayed for free.

Definitely taking this back tomorrow. And someone is going to cop it because I haven't had decent sleep in 4 days. Then I'm going to see a doctor for a prescription for something that might actually work.