Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
We experienced something similar just over a year ago, although it was the gym owner that fcuked the members over.

Gym owner had been having trouble with the landlord over the a/c in the building which had never worked properley so decided enough was enough and stupidly stopped paying the rent in protest. Immediate breach of the lease agreement so landlord changed the locks.

Hundreds of members now locked out of their gym and no recompense from the gym owner to the members that were part way through their annual memberships. The matter is now being investigated by local consumer affairs.

In the meantime, said gym owner has been elected as the mayor of one of the largest councils in WA. Wanker.

Oh, and the property remains vacant.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
We experienced something similar just over a year ago, although it was the gym owner that fcuked the members over.

Gym owner had been having trouble with the landlord over the a/c in the building which had never worked properley so decided enough was enough and stupidly stopped paying the rent in protest. Immediate breach of the lease agreement so landlord changed the locks.

Hundreds of members now locked out of their gym and no recompense from the gym owner to the members that were part way through their annual memberships. The matter is now being investigated by local consumer affairs.

In the meantime, said gym owner has been elected as the mayor of one of the largest councils in WA. Wanker.

Oh, and the property remains vacant.

interestingly , the building of which I speak , needs a lot doing to it too , the landlords wouldn't do anything to it, although they will now that they're opening another gym , the land it sits on is leased form the neighboring Anglican church , the couple who have gone into a partnership of sorts , with the local gym , are well pleased to be out , it's commendable of the other gym owner to help them out , it's a another family run place , so the vibe is much the same , he is currently doing renovations and soon to go 24 hrs too , so that's good for the shift workers like me and others as well .

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
My new gym is 24/7.

So much more convenient for those of us who train early in the morning (5am) rather than waiting for some disinterested PT to turn up when they feel like it to open the place.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
People who back into your car, damage **** and don't bother to own up and leave a note etc.

Some asshole has backing into the missus Calais, broken headlight, grill and dent in the bonnet. Mot likely a SUV or late model ute with high bumpers etc.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Kids that are just sooky la, las. Crikies drives me insane..... I want my mummy. If they were my children they would be taught to toughen up. Leaving **** around. I ain't the biggest on cleaning but I have an organised home. And if these were my children they would be picking things up and leaving everything tidy. Too damed soft and you tell them off and you're apparently being mean......

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
My 3yo is already trained to clean up after herself. Makes a huge mess then puts everything away nicely :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
My 3yo is already trained to clean up after herself. Makes a huge mess then puts everything away nicely :)
IMO that is exactly how it should be. My step daughters get told to clean up and they do. 7 year old neice on the other hand..... parents let her get away with too much. And hissy fits OMG

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Australia Post.
3 days for a parcel to travel 20 km from one mail centre to the next. And it still has 300km’s to go before it gets to me.

009CA74E-6DDE-4C36-B2F3-E5FBFBA44FC4.png

zoenryan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 , VZ Wagon V6, VE Saloon V6 LPG, VX V6
People who back into your car, damage **** and don't bother to own up and leave a note etc.

Some asshole has backing into the missus Calais, broken headlight, grill and dent in the bonnet. Mot likely a SUV or late model ute with high bumpers etc.
Has happened to me twice now - car door based by some ###T parking too close and opening their door - they know they have hit something and done damage but don't give a ###K and bugger off before you return . I woud like to think there is a special place in hell for these W###ers.