Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
$25 tax on a slab of beer! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr…….

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
someone pinched our recycling bin.

when I rang solo & said my bin is gone, they asked where. I dunno? its gone? I hope its living its best life somewhere.
Then she checked my address and said oh that's odd, we had a report down the road that someone has bins that don't belong to them. - I said sounds like mystery solved, but she didn't get the joke. Oh well. New bin ordered.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Some people have no sense of humor.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Odd they chose yours over other's bins. Was there something unique about it?

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Odd they chose yours over other's bins. Was there something unique about it?
nope, just a yellow recycling bin. we are all on 2 acre+ blocks here, so the bins are very spaced out on bin day.

For all I knew the truck swallowed it, but if a neighbour at the end of the street ended up with a few, Id say some others might be missing one as well.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
For all I knew the truck swallowed it, but if a neighbour at the end of the street ended up with a few, Id say some others might be missing one as well.

We had a few bins going missing in our street (in the suburbs). One neighbour asked me if our bin had gone missing (it hadn’t -at that time!). I check my front yard security footage and I saw the collection truck stop and emptying the neighbours bin across the street. Then the truck moved off and there was no bin. Yep, the truck and taken the bin and all.

We had a similar occurrence at our place a week or two later - bin gone. No drama, just call the local council and new bin the following week. Council didn’t bat an eyelid (as far as I could tell from my end of the phone!).

I wasn’t sure if it was a faulty mechanism on the truck, or they were just getting rid of some of the older bins?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Gen Z's not understanding how Tax/Refunds work and then having a sook about it on TikTok.

On a side note, I can't believe this new generation that every time something goes wrong in their life they video themselves and broadcast it on TikTok having a cry about how "oppressed" they are.