Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
It is, it's amazing what I see from about 6' 6" :)

The big day out concerts were always a lot of fun until on day the missus was standing up on a railing putting her at the same head height as I and a whole group of girls walked past with low cut tops and I got a smack on the head when she saw what I could see.
0ecb21a3-ee08-4eb0-8cbd-e9bb1b5d4072-text.gif

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Come on guys, we're better than that. We don't tolerate racism or sexist comments, so why the silly puns aimed at short men? As a tall person, I bet you just want to be treated normally without the asinine jokes or comments about your height? It's a bit like the pointless banter about sheep shagging & accents.
I'm 5ft 6in in the old money and I have never got upset about short jokes aimed at me. I just laugh with them .

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
I'm 5ft 6in in the old money and I have never got upset about short jokes aimed at me. I just laugh with them .
one of the best things we can all do is laugh at ourselves, it shows we are comfortable how we are, i think this is what's lost in alot of todays garbage

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm packing about 13", but that's a discussion for another time I feel.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I could never understand guys who could dish it out but couldn't take it .
When I was in charge of transport years ago there was one guy who was late back from his run. When I questioned him he would joke that he was at my house fuking my wife . I just used to laugh it off and say it saves me doing it.
One day same scenario then he said I could go around and visit his wife. Told him she was a big fat ugly slut and wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.
He went straight to management to complain. Luckily there were a few witnesses so he got a written warning .