Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
are you diabetic, hademall? if not, quit. right now!

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i've moved to low-carb 3.5% beer & artificial sweeteners in my coffee. still enjoy sugar, but in moderation. sweet fruit is loaded with fructose & results in a sugar spike, at least for me

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Give me raw sugar over a chemical sweetener any day.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
i've moved to low-carb 3.5% beer & artificial sweeteners in my coffee. still enjoy sugar, but in moderation. sweet fruit is loaded with fructose & results in a sugar spike, at least for me
Lol. I've just had a pint of the Four Seasons Autumn I.I.I.P.A 10% and a pint of the Emperor Penguin 7%, at the ‘Penguin Beer Co.’ in Penguin Tasmania.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 22

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Went to PBC a few weeks ago for lunch. I had a burger and it was quite nice.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Going to be some interesting news over the next week. Sounds like Coles and WW are going to get reamed about profits while overcharging us so they can give give bonuses to their CEOs and boost profits for shareholders. It's about time they copped it, we've been paying way to much for years.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Missus spent a week in Brisbane and went grocery shopping with Mr26 and her conclusion was **** was not cheaper over there, some **** was more expensive than here, but other stuff not.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Going to be some interesting news over the next week. Sounds like Coles and WW are going to get reamed about profits while overcharging us so they can give give bonuses to their CEOs and boost profits for shareholders. It's about time they copped it, we've been paying way too much for years.

We all know how our democracy works.

All the lobbyists will be hard at work for the supermarkets, and with a bit of clever PR campaign, and perhaps some extra political donations all round, the politicians will publicly say some very stern words about the situation and the supermarkets will act suitably chastised and might make some token changes… then everything will return to how it has been.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yep, we are getting ripped off by Coles and WW. It's worse here, we pay more than the mainland, even though we grow millions of tons of produce. Theives is what they are.