Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This is despicable.

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
Mate the guy is a WWII vet, remember it went WWII, Korea, Vietnam. I'm interested how highly you regard the PNG people considering their help was what defended Australia?

mate we are getting a bit off topic here,i am in agreeance with everybody here,what this person did to one of our diggers is, utterly dispicable,
whether it be WW1 or WW2,korean, boar and the vietnam,the asians were involved with the japanese,hence the statement,the japanese fighting us in malaysia,PNG were fantastic in aiding australia there is no denying that.

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
ok I follow where you're going and sorry for going off topic all I'm saying is when you say everyone who is asian is all the same it's like saying everyone in europe is the same if you get my drift.

Drewie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS (Original owner).
When I heard this on the news this morning I was really angry at the thought of this happening, we have some real 'Feral' people in our society can't imagine what sort of person would do this. If he is ever caught he deserves
a good stink in the slammer with some of the heavy boys showing him the error of his ways. I think we will hear quite a bit on this story in the coming days as it will offend a big portion of the population. Really stinks...

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
The police are looking for a man, possibly of Asian appearance, about 30-years-old and tall, with a slim build, short dark hair, wearing dark clothing and white gloves.

so....the cops are hoping hes still wearin the same clothes?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
thats so if someone saw him running around in that area, they may have got a better lok at his face, maybe they know him, etc.

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
ok I follow where you're going and sorry for going off topic all I'm saying is when you say everyone who is asian is all the same it's like saying everyone in europe is the same if you get my drift.

:) i may of said the wrong thing myself,especially if he is australian born asian,but IMO...if immigrants come to our country and do something as callous as this person has done,their country of origin,their laws should apply to them in australian law,as thats what they are escaping,but then again on the other hand,it would be totally un australian..
:) so back on topic,when he is caught,he deserves everything that is coming to him,and no pity from me,regardless of race,colour,creed

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
so....the cops are hoping hes still wearin the same clothes?

LOL! i know maybe they'd have better luck looking for a asian who drives a mitsubishi or toyota:rolleyes:

But this bashing is a disgrace and im all for shooting the bastard

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
sickening, shoot that dog in the head.

there's 3 things i hate in life and am very passionate about.

1) people who hurt animals.
2) people who hurt the elderly. (you love to hate them, but don't get agressive)
3) people who hurt the disabled.

i'd break people's legs if i saw them doing anything like that

and Drummoyne is only about 5kms from my house.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
if immigrants come to our country and do something as callous as this person has done,their country of origin,their laws should apply to them in australian law,as thats what they are escaping,he deserves everything that is coming to him,and no pity from me,regardless of race,colour,creed

damn straight but then they wouldnt imigrate to Australia in the first place hearing this makes me sick to the stomach anybody i dont care who they are what nationality or colour there skin is that can do something like this to someone that defended this country should be given the death penalty imo thios is in the same league as rapists :ranting:

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
Another Disgraceful act

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070504/2/13cam.html

2 14 year old ( now 15 ) teenage girls have gotten charged with killing a disabled Sydney taxi driver, only got 3 1/2 years each.

absolute BS, is this what society has become?