Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMMODORE OWNERS and CAR ENTHUISIASTS IN GENERAL

ward

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
D**k heads like this should never get there licence back i've got two little kids, it send shiver's up my spine that he can smash into a house then piss off and say it's stolen.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
so now big man darren im a drunk fyi dipshit i dont drink grog and i dont do drugs so if ya gunna say **** about someone at least get it right , like most of wat you have post unfactual garbage . but to be expected with ya simple minded waffle , we should never pick on any driver displaying p plates is your thoughts .

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Guys...just move on, otherwise mods will end up closing the thread and deleting everything.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
so now big man darren im a drunk fyi dipshit i dont drink grog and i dont do drugs so if ya gunna say **** about someone at least get it right , like most of wat you have post unfactual garbage . but to be expected with ya simple minded waffle , we should never pick on any driver displaying p plates is your thoughts .

I occasionally complain about the mods interpreting my comments a little unfairly, its my view that we are all entitled to our opinions. That cuts both ways though mate, the mods are entitled to their views too. Just because the man owns the site doesnt mean he isnt allowed to have an opinion.

'we should never pick on any driver displaying p plates' is your interpretation of what he said, its not what he actually said now is it?

There arent a lot of opinions on this site that get backed by any kind of facts, at least he was willing to post some statistics in support of his opinion, thats more than most people do.

Chillax, its just a forum. In the end, if you disagree with someone too much, you can just block them.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Yeah I was just saying things were getting into petty personal insults and thats when things get deleted.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
*Walks away and pretends not to know anyone in this thread*

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
brainwashed you are kidding your self ive worked in the panel trade for over 33 yrs mate and have seen the results of wat happens when some young p plater gets it wrong and by the way i dont watch aca or today tonight they are shows for whingers and as for picking on p platers well if they changed how they drive they wouldnt be such easy targets mate would they , show me ten good p plate drivers and i will show you fifty bad ones like ive said they are not all bad its mostly there attitude to driving and obtaining a licence they think its there god given right to drive but in reality its a priviledge that they need to earn , ive put two young people through there p plates and they have obtained there black licence without drama how many have you been able to help in such away, when you have children you will understand and when you have removed corpses from your yard after hitting a power pole in there hotted up car on p plates and killed thier mates as well your attitude will change a whole lot believe me its not something you forget quickly believe me .

You raise a good point, but for the love of god, please structure your paragraphs.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
good to see the p plate laws in affect

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
sorry people but im just a drunk , ask darren he knows , cheap shot getting that personal some one could be had on defamation for comments like that , proves how low some people will go to be right .