Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMMODORE OWNERS and CAR ENTHUISIASTS IN GENERAL

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
sorry people but im just a drunk , ask darren he knows , cheap shot getting that personal some one could be had on defamation for comments like that , proves how low some people will go to be right .
Ok I'll reword that as 'alcohol impaired' :). Let's face it, when you start replying like a 2 year old (below), what do you expect people to think ?
sook sook darren i wasnt tryin to prove any point you started at me ,dont cry sooky boy you will get over it , you shot your mouth off at me not the other way round all i did was generalise wat most people were thinking sweety .

How about you grow a pair and take some of your own advice, stop being a 'sook'
And you might want to review your own childish insults below before throwing around defamation threats....

so now big man darren im a drunk fyi dipshit
sook sook darren i wasnt tryin to prove any point you started at me ,dont cry sooky boy you will get over it , you shot your mouth off at me not the other way round all i did was generalise wat most people were thinking sweety .
darren ive got a tissue for ya to cry into stop sooking mate

Last edited:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Dafuq did I just read?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

...Move on guys, it's not that big of a deal.

monkeyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 SIDI
cheap shot getting that personal some one could be had on defamation for comments like that

No, 'one' could not.

You should read the Vic Defamation Act 2005 and educate yourself as to what being defamed actually means before throwing around words you obviously don't fully understand. You should read Sections 28 and 31...or just leave the legal stuff to the experts, or at least to those with some ability to use the English language competantly.

Personally I think Section 26 applies here...and yes, that's a lawyer joke.

There's really no need to throw a hissy fit if someone disagrees with your opinion (particularly when you provided no evidence to support your statements). It's just a forum and isn't worth getting worked up over.

Any further legal advice and I'll have to bill you :)

But the post above is good advice...time to let it go, move on and get back OT

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
hey i didnt go calling some one a drunk , darren did that if hey cant handle being called a sook not my problem ,he was the one who got personal and any ways dakster bet me to posting my support so why post it twice ,darren just needs to grow up or is it ok for him to insult people just not myself . oh and monkey boy i didnt ask for your advice , if i dont drink booze and i dont do drugs havin that implied is very derogatory .

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
hey i didnt go calling some one a drunk , darren did that if hey cant handle being called a sook not my problem ,he was the one who got personal and any ways dakster bet me to posting my support so why post it twice ,darren just needs to grow up or is it ok for him to insult people just not myself . oh and monkey boy i didnt ask for your advice , if i dont drink booze and i dont do drugs havin that implied is very derogatory .

:nopity:

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.

You keep contradicting yourself every post.

Darren was implying you type reply's like you've sunken a few beers.

Take your own advice and "htfu"

P.s. Dakster, the Darren involved In this argument isn't the Darren who owns the website FYI.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
maybe you should turn on the cockhead who smashed his car into a house?
not other forum members.

just sayin' y'all!

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
That car wanted to commit suicide coz it looked like ****.

/thread